Vampire

yes. we do.:Pwe're all thrilseekers here, so we've been on it loads of times, and we get pictures, information, and all that good stuff about any ride you like.have you been on the vampire?

Lool he wasn't talking about you.He was talking about the people here who work or have worked at chessington.

Only 15 times but most people work there, is it nice to work there?

Probably.I don't work there myself, but the people that work there must enjoy it, dispatching the trains, helping people with safety restraints, dealing with complaints and even anouncing on the P A if need be. Sure stuff probably goes wrong, and that's probably very stressfull but, I am sure they enjoy their job!

Probably.I don't work there myself, but the people that work there must enjoy it, dispatching the trains, helping people with safety restraints, dealing with complaints and even anouncing on the P A if need be. Sure stuff probably goes wrong, and that's probably very stressfull but, I am sure they enjoy their job!

You'd think so wouldn't you.Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Rattlesnake queuline is not that short, I was there when they were only running two ppl per train (instead of 2) and it was really loooooong. I think I must have fallen asleep coz it was mind-numbingly painful. But the ride ops did what they could and I appreciate that; them trying their best <_<.The themeing is very nice and w/o being slated, it's the best wildmouse out there. Batman wild mouse is indoors and friends who have been on it, say it's not Disney or fantastic.

That was partially my fault <_< people kept asking me is Vampire open? I said it will be in the evening and I said to them to try and get there early to avoid queueing loads. So I basically sent loads of people to Vamp which contributed to the 2.5 hrs wait.Oh well!

Will! you shouldn't tell guests when a ride will open even if someone's told you it will be open soon, they might be wrong!