It's been closed all this week. There's always someone that knows.

Well the park is closed tuesday, wednesday and thursday anyway, so there would be no need for vampire to be listed as available.and yeah the staff generally know whats wrong and I'm being rude and sarcy so I'll apologise.yeah as james said lift problems.theres a couple of guys that might give you more details :)

Yes, it is - its the ride that put Chessington on the map, so stop arguing, your just annoying everyone. I think people will believe Mark over you so stop acting like you own the place. :)

Yes, it is - its the ride that put Chessington on the map, so stop arguing, your just annoying everyone. I think people will believe Mark over you so stop acting like you own the place. :)

mark does not work in area 1 :P which is where vampire is, I do soooo I think id know since I'm on it everyday :P

A ride isn't made a classic by the staff working on it. It's theming, re-rideability, the general experience, setting, soundtrack etc that count.

to most people its a classic I'm just saying, when you work on there it just loses its magic

Hi, I am new to this lol Anyway I cannot see how it could 'affect the magic' everytime I'm there it gets me pumped.I was born in 1993 but I think it would be a swell idea if they bought back the actors who used to roam the queues etc etc does anyone agree?

mark does not work in area 1 :) which is where vampire is, I do soooo I think id know since I'm on it everyday :P

Ah, but I have worked on Vampire so therefore have a valid point :P

I think that has only been the case this summer though because Vampire was not running to its full capacity and thus getting longer queues than I think it did last summer in general.

Yeah, that kinda flopped. Chessie hoped that when Fury opened, everyone would flock there, although the queueline for it is seen packed regularly. But unfortunately, that only lasted about a year and now everyone goes back to the Vamp. The views you get of Fury flying about on approach to it can be offputting, I admit, but what's a kid to do?!

although the queueline for it is seen packed regularly. But unfortunately, that only lasted about a year and now everyone goes back to the Vamp.

During the summer I frequently saw the Fury queue full and with an extension outside of the main queue.

I think that has only been the case this summer though because Vampire was not running to its full capacity and thus getting longer queues than I think it did last summer in general.

Erm.. vampire was on three trains from the last week of july, so the same time as last year. It got longer queues because the park was busier (over 10k most days, instead of the 8k we got last year)

boy you guys know loads about the Vampire

yes. we do.:Pwe're all thrilseekers here, so we've been on it loads of times, and we get pictures, information, and all that good stuff about any ride you like.have you been on the vampire?