Vampire

Why do they need the P.A announcements though? No other coaster does except maybe for re checks...

They don't need announcements. Literally. It's just an added "benefit" reminding people to brace themselves or whatever, incase injury occurs.

Basically they do it in the name of H&S, of which does not need to exist because it's obvious. To further prove this: Spinball, when changing to sonic, replaced their "heads back, hold tight!" announcement to a plain and simple "Let's get spinning!".

RMT at towers does the announcement purely for interaction.

BOSE BOSE everything is BOSE

But I meant what system the music is playing from, not the speakers. I wouldn't be surprised if it is still the same equipment from 23 years ago!

I'm sure vampire does not have bose speakers I think there JBL most of the speakers are JBL at Chessington apart from new stuff

edit:

Yeah here is a pic you can see the JBL speakers

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvw6gHvjYl-vh0hnBYbdMjzpJx0d61mVBaWVYoprq6ZcHh8heOdg

Vampire has some boss speakers, and they're on the lighting rig on the offload platform.

As Mr Fish says, they're mainly on newer additions. Anything with decent sound systems (which weirdly includes seadragons - which just gets it all.. queue board and all).

Seems silly as the only neighbours to Vampire are the workers/customers of Beefeater of which you can't hear it inside there anyway and The premier Inn which it could affect although doubtful as the ride only operates daytimes and most of the hotel will be empty at that time.

CoasterDude where did you hear this idea from anyway?