Vampire

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled from the Trip Reports topic; Vampire station is looking brilliant this year!And this is a great recent video of the Vampire organist

that I found! =DPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Omg, Thank you for them photos and videos!From the video - This is proof that the audio on Vampire needs to be sorted out a.s.a.p. so we can actually hear it!I can not wait for the day to walk into Vampire station with my favourite audio playing as loud as it is in Nemesis Inferno's station!

Definately, it's extremely quiet.

It is my favourite piece of audio out of all the rides I have been on.I would love to see a new audio system. e.g. Like the Bose speakers on Colossus.These can really pump out some sound.Plus, If I get into Chessington and get Area 1. Nothing would make me happier, whilst working, to hear Vampire's audio truely coming alive!You Go Vampire!

• 3 weeks later...

I found this video (On Vampire obviously!)This would be good to show anyone's parents or younger children that they can ride Vampire if they are scared! :PAnother point: It is a really good video and I suppose shows what the 'Older Generation' can actually have the same fun we do sometimes. (Without injuring themselves :huh:)I personally just like it as it is on Vampire! But anyway... The link is below...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxz2_96Fjw...re=channel_pageApologies if you have already seen this video clip before.

I found this video (On Vampire obviously!)This would be good to show anyone's parents or younger children that they can ride Vampire if they are scared! :PAnother point: It is a really good video and I suppose shows what the 'Older Generation' can actually have the same fun we do sometimes. (Without injuring themselves :huh:)I personally just like it as it is on Vampire! But anyway... The link is below...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZxz2_96Fjw...re=channel_pageApologies if you have already seen this video clip before.

Haha thats funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Random but useful! :lol:I have found that this season when Vampire has been on a 3 train operation. They have been meeting their dispatch time of 25 seconds alot more making trains not have to stop on the lift hill.Good job Vampire staff!

That is good, I hate seeing a train in bits. I wanna get hold of the artwork on the wall in the station as you exit! It's cool!

Vampire is a great ride, I think it's one of the best rides at Chessington. The queuing experience is good because of the fantastic theming to look at whilst you wait and great views of the ride. The station is immense, who else loves the Vampire playing the piano! :P And the ride is incredible, the front row is one of my favourites!