Chessington Music

Well to be fair, alot of the JBL speakers (if that's what you're referring to when you say 'equipment') were from the early Tussaud days. Alot of reccent prjects have Bose speakers.I personally love the Chessie music. And this year it's better than Thorpe's, but that's only becase Thorpe's music isn't as good now.Oh gosh, I tried not to bring Thorpe into it, but I failed oh so miserabley :PI personally love the Griffin's Galleon music :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

hmm, last time I checked it had current vampire, current bubble works station music, current music heard in the bubble works fountains, current beno land themes...

Of course it'd have the current Vampire Station theme... it hasn't changed in 18 years! =PAnd yeah the current Finale theme from Bubbleworks is the old "Accending" theme that was played on the lift. The old "Danger" theme now plays on the lift!;)

Of course it'd have the current Vampire Station theme... it hasn't changed in 18 years! =PAnd yeah the current Finale theme from Bubbleworks is the old "Accending" theme that was played on the lift. The old "Danger" theme now plays on the lift!;)

grrrr. I wish merlin media would launch, then we'd have all new stuff

Lord knows what's happened to Merlin Media's main page lately, but all the content it still there on the site with the downloads available. I know a cheat, here's the link to the Thorpe Park audio page:Merlin Media - Thorpe Park audio page (click)

Bubbleworks station music for the post-2006 retheme is not available anywhere, you have to old Bubbleworks pre-2006 track.

I originally got it from ReRide and the same for the other umpteen tracks of Bubbleworks. And it's still there now:http://www.reride.net/parks/chessington/bu...orks/music.html

Of course it'd have the current Vampire Station theme... it hasn't changed in 18 years! =P

Long may it live for another 18!

Yes, as we keep saying ITS NOT THE DAMN STATION MUSIC YOU UTTER SPAZ.

No need to name call and type in capital letters. Because if you actually bothered to read the damn thing properly you'll see Seb says "Bubbleworks station music for the post-2006 retheme is not available anywhere" - post-2006, meaning before the retheme. So there's the station music that I originally linked to.Now who's the spaz?