Chessington Music

I'm sure there is tracks everyone would like but if people are acting like that then why should Adz carry on with his site? Just pure immaturity on their part really.

he's worked really heard on it, and it would just be ashame to stop it. I still want the chessie section up, and the ranger county music from thorpe.and hey.. while there at it, how about fixing the home page. :)

Just to take this off-topic for JUST a second, I totally agree with the consensus there. If you have music that is exclusive, great, oh what fun for you. Telling others then saying sorry can't send it out, makes you a complete jackarse.

yes, and it gets people's hopes up as well if it's 1 track you are really after. if I say I'll send a track, I'll send it. none of this can't be bothered or too lazy excuses:)

As per usual, Mark hit the nail on the head. :)That said, I think all this collecting theme park music is pretty lame anyway. Fair play if you enjoy the odd track, but the people that go around collecting all the music they can by whatever means possible and then brag about it on the internets are just pathetic.

As per usual, Mark hit the nail on the head. :)That said, I think all this collecting theme park music is pretty lame anyway. Fair play if you enjoy the odd track, but the people that go around collecting all the music they can by whatever means possible and then brag about it on the internets are just pathetic.

it's not so bad, if the person in question chooses to share it with others:P

Ok Sebastien now you've pissed me off.First of all, one more comment made about me 'bragging about having audio' and you're banned. Secondly, when on here have I said "I HAVE _____ AND I'M NOT RELEASING IT HAHAHA". The answer? I haven't. If you wanna talk amongst yourself and just assume I have s**t, then go ahead, I really don't care, but mention it on here, and again, you're banned. Thirdly, people don't keep audio to themselves so they can brag about it, they keep it to themselves because that's what they've told the person who sent them it. It can get people in trouble, and jeopardize their job, which ISN'T cool. So for one moment here, stop thinking about yourself and "WAH HE/SHE WONT SEND IT OUT WAH WAH" and grow the f**k up.Fourthly, Merlin Media, is owned by Adz. The 'exclusive' audio uploaded there is just clips found online from the music producer(S) website(S), or stuff that fanboys share amongst themselves on MSN, not online.

has future prospects and isn't scared of releasing audio!

Future in infringing copyrighted material, WIN! WHAT A FUTURE. Seriously? Now if you've all quite finished.

Ok Sebastien now you've pissed me off.First of all, one more comment made about me 'bragging about having audio' and you're banned. Secondly, when on here have I said "I HAVE _____ AND I'M NOT RELEASING IT HAHAHA". The answer? I haven't. If you wanna talk amongst yourself and just assume I have s**t, then go ahead, I really don't care, but mention it on here, and again, you're banned. Thirdly, people don't keep audio to themselves so they can brag about it, they keep it to themselves because that's what they've told the person who sent them it. It can get people in trouble, and jeopardize their job, which ISN'T cool. So for one moment here, stop thinking about yourself and "WAH HE/SHE WONT SEND IT OUT WAH WAH" and grow the f**k up.Fourthly, Merlin Media, is owned by Adz. The 'exclusive' audio uploaded there is just clips found online from the music producer(S) website(S), or stuff that fanboys share amongst themselves on MSN, not online.Future in infringing copyrighted material, WIN! WHAT A FUTURE. Seriously? Now if you've all quite finished.

When TP have publicly said they don't care if audio is released? Oh, yeah.

Thirdly, people don't keep audio to themselves so they can brag about it, they keep it to themselves because that's what they've told the person who sent them it. It can get people in trouble, and jeopardize their job, which ISN'T cool. So for one moment here, stop thinking about yourself and "WAH HE/SHE WONT SEND IT OUT WAH WAH" and grow the **** up.

But the point is, some people do brag about it and use it as a leg up over other people. Another point is if people really could be fired for sending out such music then why send it out at all if its really so invaluable. Inevitably the music DOES get out. Mentioning no names, over the past 4 years, people who do have exclusive music have sent it to me anyway but always add the tag line "don't send it to anyone else though." Which of course, some decide to send it to their friends meaning everyone has it anyway. The irony is, theme park music is never that good if you aren't next to the ride in question.

But the point is, some people do brag about it and use it as a leg up over other people. Another point is if people really could be fired for sending out such music then why send it out at all if its really so invaluable. Inevitably the music DOES get out. Mentioning no names, over the past 4 years, people who do have exclusive music have sent it to me anyway but always add the tag line "don't send it to anyone else though." Which of course, some decide to send it to their friends meaning everyone has it anyway.

I know some people brag about it, and I completely agree. What's pissing me right off is that I'm being accused of it when that's a load of effing bull s**t. If I was SUCH an audio hoarder where the hell did WWTP come from, Detonator, and a load of other crap. It comes on TPM when it's allowed to, and, has PERMISSION. It's as simple as that.

I know some people brag about it, and I completely agree. What's pissing me right off is that I'm being accused of it when that's a load of effing bull s**t. If I was SUCH an audio hoarder where the hell did WWTP come from, Detonator, and a load of other crap. It comes on TPM when it's allowed to, and, has PERMISSION.

So, why has TPM gone so silent in releasing audio? I see no coincidence..