Chessington Music

I realise that I am a bit late in entering the debate, but I know that parks can be a bit sensitive about ride music being freely available. I have had ride music given to me by Parks with strict instructions not to redistribute it. I guess it is copyrite issues which govern distribution.Some European Parks do issue CDs' of ride music, which is great. It would be great if the UK parks would do the same.

Thorpe Park were doing a CD I think, but the only way to do it was to mass produce, and they wanted to trial it first, so it never happened. Plus I think it's a niche market. It works better for parks like Disney with a huge library of music, which is kinda more sing along.

The two European Parks I am thinking about are Holiday Park who have an Expedition GeForce CD and Toverland who now have 3 cds'. They do sell rather well.I am sure that if Thorpe, Chessington and Alton released CDs that they would sell pretty well. Other smaller parks simply wouldn't have enough music to put on a cd.

The two European Parks I am thinking about are Holiday Park who have an Expedition GeForce CD and Toverland who now have 3 cds'. They do sell rather well.I am sure that if Thorpe, Chessington and Alton released CDs that they would sell pretty well. Other smaller parks simply wouldn't have enough music to put on a cd.

Well as I said, they were considering one, but when you look at Thorpes PRIMARY audience, they're not the kind to opt for a CD. It would work better at Alton, definitely, just not enough content for Thorpe, or the right market.

Don't be sorry mate, I'm please you found this. This hasn't been recorded, I'm sure of that. Besides, the track doesn't even loop. :)Also, can anyone tell me where I can get hold of a copy of the Hocus Pocus Hall music at the entrance? It's not the main theme I'm after, I already have that. It's the slow, spooky theme I'm after. You might sometimes hear it when strolling past as you walk to and from Market Square.

Hmm on second thoughts, it has bass so I guess its just a lower quality piece of music compared to other tracks. I don't think the full version is that different though, I rarely hear bits of it that aren't in the 6min copy. Would be good to get it louder though and back in the admission kiosks area. I realise its probably a crappy old JBL speaker inside those funky radio style speakers but I really want one. Love it.

• 4 weeks later...

Time to invade my hard drive!Beanoland theme isn't around but here is the Dodgems theme, Click Me!Hocus Pocus Hall theme without announcements.Most of the CWoA halloween music is all from films so the stuff I heard I'll stick here. Some have names from Thorpe etc, just ignore them.Hocus Pocus Soundtrack - Come Little Children. Heard in Mystic East.The Exorcist. Heard in Mystic East and Rattlesnake.Toytown Theme.Halloween Soundtrack - Main Theme. Heard in Mystic East.This is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas. Heard in Mystic East.Clickyyy. Thats part of the park entrance loop.Songs at the park entrance were Ghostbusters, Purple People Eater, The Munsters theme, Monster Mash and The Addams Family theme.Umm. Enjoy!*Yay for this being my 1000th post*