Chessington Music

Aww I'd love that music, but I really cant be f**ked with mediafire. It's annoying. Anyone care uploading it to stream so I can download it faster in a normal way? Same with the thorpe music?

I agree with you, Peter. In all my time on this forum, and other forums also, I have never been able to get a file off that service. I don't mind Sendspace or Yousendit, but that's as far as it goes.

Jesus its not hard people, you click the link and press download. It's no harder than downloading some audio off tpm!

In that case, there must be something wrong with my settings. The only thing I can do on TPM is stream straight from the site. Anyway, nmedia fire is slow, cluttered and full of ads

Well find me and streaming site and I'll start uploading to there. I'm not buying webspace just to upload direct links to mp3's. Don't you have a pop-up blocker? :P

www.sendspace.comwww.yousendit.comI wonder also where the Chessington entrance got uploaded to, that was fine for me also. I could always send you my email address in a private message, but then again 2 links should do the trick. There must be at least 1 you could use

Chessington Entrance was uploaded by me, to Mediafire. If that was fine then I think your doing something wrong somewhere.

Odd. I didon't even have to click download on that, it just linked me straight from this website to the mp3. No waiting around or nothing. Windows media player just opened instantly.I wonder why I can't get the others open

• 2 months later...

Just another thought. I was wondering what other songs from Chessington other people had just incase I didnt have them. lol I want them allThis is what I haveGriffins Galleon:ThemeTomb Blaster:ThemeTomb Blaster:Entrance ThemeTomb Blaster:Entrance MessageTomb Blaster:Lap Bars LoweringTomb Blaster:Safe To Remove BlastersTomb Blaster:Shutdown AnnouncementTomb Blaster:Station AnnouncementVampire:Station Theme