Chessington Music

Agreed! Although it dosen't seem as loud as before.... but that was probably because the operator liked the sound of his own voice too much and was speaking and joking with other members of staff through mic so you couldn't hear :D

I love Vampires Music (which you should of guessed waaay before now!) and I would love one day to walk into it blaring like in Nemesis Inferno's station.However, saying that Vampires station when empty is so good. (As usually 1st one on when I visit as it is the only time I run! :D )It was empty and had train to myself with my mate and it was so loud with the animated laughs etc! ;) But then when came back it was packed and I could barely hear it! :D

The Vampire music really fits a Transalvania theme. I do agree you have to struggle to hear it, but try breaking down on it or waiting in the station when it is broken down. The music is so loud and is the only atraction I can think of who keeps there music on while closed!. The station becomes so quiet that it's impossible not to hear it

The times I've seen it breakdown in the station the music has always been switched off and lights switched on :|

The amount of times I have had it blaring when the station has been nearly empty with the lights on! Best atmosphere you could ever ask for. *me feeling hyper!* ;) Glad my experience was the complete opposite to yours James! :D I am lucky as it always breaks down on me so love it when I am in the station and it breaks down, (Yes I did just say that!) because of the atmosphere!(Except it has been turned off once on me but that was after hearing it for 30 mins during a breakdown, but could hear it all day! :D )

Agreed! Although it dosen't seem as loud as before.... but that was probably because the operator liked the sound of his own voice too much and was speaking and joking with other members of staff through mic so you couldn't hear ;)

Well it's called using PA to our advantage, so we get your queuetime by telling everyone what to do instead of telling everyone individually.The operator in question (as there is only one female Vampire operator at the moment) is an incredibly good one, who really pushes team to beat targets and reguarly does beat targets so your queuetime is reduced massively.Please think carefully before making any rude comments about staff please!

Well it's called using PA to our advantage, so we get your queuetime by telling everyone what to do instead of telling everyone individually.The operator in question (as there is only one female Vampire operator at the moment) is an incredibly good one, who really pushes team to beat targets and reguarly does beat targets so your queuetime is reduced massively.Please think carefully before making any rude comments about staff please!

I know who you mean! She is friends with Kara.She is the only one who goes" Ladies and Gentleman, we are running a 3 train operation system today which requires a 25 second dispatch. this only gives you 5 sec to take your seats lowering your restraints and doing up your seatbelts..."She can babble on though and she does announcements that are long as she dispatches a train and you can't hear female voices that well on Vampire compared to Male.But I have noticed she Is Ecallent in dispatching. Just shorten some un nessesary announcements!

Firstly, I am entitled to an opinion and if I find a member of staff is 'slacking' on the job then I have right to post it!Second, I think you'll find that I put HIS voice, not a her, there was a young lad operating it. I'm actually quite annoyed we didn't have a girl operating it for it would of been much better and clearer. Most people don't really want someone joking about with ride hosts over the mic and blocking out the theme track, hence why the loading was slow. I have no problem when it's instructions obviously, but it completely different.So yeah, Sorry I can state what I think if you think it rude or not...

Firstly, I am entitled to an opinion and if I find a member of staff is 'slacking' on the job then I have right to post it!Second, I think you'll find that I put HIS voice, not a her, there was a young lad operating it. I'm actually quite annoyed we didn't have a girl operating it for it would of been much better and clearer. Most people don't really want someone joking about with ride hosts over the mic and blocking out the theme track, hence why the loading was slow. I have no problem when it's instructions obviously, but it completely different.So yeah, Sorry I can state what I think if you think it rude or not...

My apologies, I was rather tired.And I really still don't get what the PA had to do with 'no music being on hence the loading was slow', as I see music on and loading fast to have no mutual exclusiveness, I mean really if you don't interact with staff and guests as an operator, then problems will occur with boredom happening, loss of concentration etc and that's when accidents happen.You can listen to the music anytime, it's pretty strange you just bitch about this over the fact the music wasn't being played properly.

I think I know who you mean Matt!,It is the young guy who don't look 18 and does annoying bird noises into the PA.Also, If it is him he goes Welcome,Welcome,Welcome,Welcome,Welcome,Welcome, and that is it. The time he does that, he could have done the normal"Welcome to the Vampire, Place all bags and loose belongings on the exit platform and shoes MUST be worn".I felt like saying will you shut up and get back to the ausume music :):D

Yeah that the one I mean! And yeah sort of waste saying about music, but it was just the fact that the ride hosts had no indication what to do nor the guests for he was talking all the time into the PA not about loading etc, but just messing around meaning loading and que was long. Sorry for that.

Yeah that the one I mean! And yeah sort of waste saying about music, but it was just the fact that the ride hosts had no indication what to do nor the guests for he was talking all the time into the PA not about loading etc, but just messing around. Sorry for that.

Totally agree. I was dying to take the microphone and go "To release your restraints, pull them down in towards you and they will release".Gates Open - "Welcome to the Vampire".Ok you get the picture! :)

Music has no bearing on loading speeds, however effective announcements do. Attendants know full well what to do without the operator telling them.

That is 100% true but what Ride Hosts do you see on Vampire actually stop a train on the lift hill as someone has not got shoes on there feet?Plus, Even if they did, it should be the operator to say "Attention, Please be aware that all footwear must be worn to ride Vampire and most not be left on the exit platform".

That is 100% true but what Ride Hosts do you see on Vampire actually stop a train on the lift hill as someone has not got shoes on there feet?Plus, Even if they did, it should be the operator to say "Attention, Please be aware that all footwear must be worn to ride Vampire and most not be left on the exit platform".

Pretty much 99% of them?I've run up numerous times when rules are blatently disregarded.

The thing is even when the shoe thing is said guests do not listen so throw them off anyway. When I worked down there, the operators always stopped the train to give guests their shoes back. It's a safety requirement and so attendants should be actively looking out for stray shoes to.

The thing is even when the shoe thing is said guests do not listen so throw them off anyway. When I worked down there, the operators always stopped the train to give guests their shoes back. It's a safety requirement and so attendants should be actively looking out for stray shoes to.

I must compliment my Vampire stalker (long story :D) member of staff who always does this who is Kara!She is good over the PA and she is not even the ride operator! :)