Chessington Music

Yes, as sad as it may sound, I was nearly in tears when I had to leave it. :P

It quite weird for me, but I've never really grown that fond of Beanoland, not compared to any other land in the park anyway. It was a great area, yes. But I would actually cry if Transylvania, Mystic East or Mexicana closed. Those areas hold some incredible memories for me. It's similar with Thorpe Park, I wouldn't be able to live if Canada Creek was closed. (Joking, although it would be a very depressing life from then on :P ).

It quite weird for me, but I've never really grown that fond of Beanoland, not compared to any other land in the park anyway. It was a great area, yes. But I would actually cry if Transylvania, Mystic East or Mexicana closed. Those areas hold some incredible memories for me. It's similar with Thorpe Park, I wouldn't be able to live if Canada Creek was closed. (Joking, although it would be a very depressing life from then on :P ).

If you would cry over Transylvania being closed, imagine what it would do to me! :DI would be at the Vampire's entrance! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

BUMP!Bubbleworks now has music playing on the exterior, Monkey and Bird walk now has some african drum music playing, Market Square has a new area theme however not different tracks, it is a 5 minute loop. Lodge (old North gate) and Explorer (South gate) has an edited version of the Towers Street music (not sure which year, think it is the best known one though).Penguin Bay however... has a mix of TP tracks playing. Have heard Lower Dome (gentle music), Colossus Station Theme 2007, Nemesis Inferno loading music and also a slightly edited Colossus announcement telling people to stay off the rocks.

They got rid of Market Square and Toytown music :D

I also liked the Toytown music.However, I could barely hear it or the new one the area has now.Either it is because it is quiet or I just am not paying attention :D ...At the moment, apart from Toytown, I find that the audio levels are above my expectations. It is nice to hear all the audio loud! *Cough Vampire* :D

Lodge (old North gate) and Explorer (South gate) has an edited version of the Towers Street music (not sure which year, think it is the best known one though).

It's not actually the Towers Street music. It's done by the same composer and it sounds very similar but the Towers Street rift heard constantly through all the different versions around the resort is absent in the chessington one. It's also slowed down too, the rythmn's just not the same. It can fool you to think so but after sitting and listening to it for quite some time it becomes more and more obvious. :DMarket Square's music sounds an overly similar, slowed down Towers Street re-jig too. For those of you who haven't heard it yet, here's a recording we took on Sunday whilst in MS. Market Square Recording

It's not actually the Towers Street music. It's done by the same composer and it sounds very similar but the Towers Street rift heard constantly through all the different versions around the resort is absent in the chessington one. It's also slowed down too, the rythmn's just not the same. It can fool you to think so but after sitting and listening to it for quite some time it becomes more and more obvious. :D

It is a modified version of the Towers Street music, I can certainly confirm!

Yeah it is. From hearing towers street everyday and going to chessie, it was very weird. It's a variation of the current towers street track.The sealife plays the nemmy station 07 music, which brought me back to horrible queueing times last week!

Guest 1234themepark

I was just wondering, if there was anyway I could get hold of a copy of the new Market Square Soundtrack and Wild Asia music, preferably without background noises. Does anyone have it or have a recording of it.

Yeah my fault, since heard a recording and can obviously see it now. Getting confused with the Skyway/Market loop...:PEDIT: Upset that those hilarious Dragon falls announcements gone and new horrible ones in it's place. "Booty inside the boaty" was the best line...miss that guy - whatta legend!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post.Just thought some of you may like this. :PPlease find attached Chessington's "The Call To Adventure" Theme.This can be heard playing in Market Square, The Entrances loop and on Safari Skyway. Click Me!

Thanks Mattia, just a genuine pity they've destroyed some good music that used to play around the park, with some pretty poor and repetitive music.

• 2 weeks later...

I would advise people in future, if you do happen to get hold of any media from the parks, that they kindly keep quiet about it and respect the park's wishes. Stating on a public forum that you've aqquired a piece of music, but not allowed to share it never creates a good impression of yourself, no matter what your intentions are.