Chessington Music

16 hours ago, CoasterDude said:

Well as far as I'm aware, the current Rattlesnake announcement has a Mexican accent - just not as amusing (or indeed stereotypical) as the old one.

My memory is probably not right, but I don't think I heard the announcement this year? Again, I might be wrong

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

This was just taken from Chessington's video of the ride...hence the screaming and sounds of the ride in the background.

Yeah, but it's a high quality version (minus the screaming) so I'm not complaining! You should really check out that channel btw. There's some good audio on there.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Zappomatic said:

It's only been in circulation since I uploaded it in 2002!

Yes! And look what you've done :P No just kidding, all commercial cassette recordings sound like that, I didn't mean you recorded it wrongly or anything. It's just so weird that years later it would actually replace the proper version on the ride itself... really bad standards from the park

• 7 months later...
8 minutes ago, ophelia said:

hi.

has anyone got a copy of the chessington entrance music, namely the call to adventure.

I've been trying to find it everywhere, but I  don't know if it's original to the park, or if it's from somewhere else

thanks

Search it up on YouTube. You'll find plenty there :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Just rejoined here after a few years away and excited to get back into the swing of it! I am trying to find the music from the Safari/Azteca Hotel lobby, Zafari Bar & Grill and conference areas. It is a compilation of various different tracks of African music. I am presuming that as they have been playing even when it was a Holiday Inn they are most likely trans available to download from Apple Music/Spotify etc, but was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction, either already having a list of them etc. Your help would be most appreciated as always brings back memories of many visits. Thanks in advance