Marc

Chessington Music

16 hours ago, CoasterDude said:

Well as far as I'm aware, the current Rattlesnake announcement has a Mexican accent - just not as amusing (or indeed stereotypical) as the old one.

My memory is probably not right, but I don't think I heard the announcement this year? Again, I might be wrong

8 hours ago, StevenVig said:

My memory is probably not right, but I don't think I heard the announcement this year? Again, I might be wrong

It only plays every like 4 dispatches for some reason now.

13 hours ago, ChessingtonSam said:

WHAAAAT

How? Meh. I don't care how. :yahoo:

This was just taken from Chessington's video of the ride...hence the screaming and sounds of the ride in the background.

38 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

This was just taken from Chessington's video of the ride...hence the screaming and sounds of the ride in the background.

Yeah, but it's a high quality version (minus the screaming) so I'm not complaining! You should really check out that channel btw. There's some good audio on there.

On 13/05/2016 at 11:45 AM, Morgan.B said:

Bubbleworks has such a catchy tune, but nothing beats Vampire. However I do love the new Dragon's Fury music...

Love Dragon's Fury theme so much! But yes, Vampire and Bubbleworks will always be the best!

On 25/11/2016 at 8:17 AM, Wumbamillio said:

One day the internet will stop circulating the same wrong-pitched bad quality cassette recording of the BW music ;)

It's only been in circulation since I uploaded it in 2002!

10 hours ago, Zappomatic said:

It's only been in circulation since I uploaded it in 2002!

Yes! And look what you've done :P No just kidding, all commercial cassette recordings sound like that, I didn't mean you recorded it wrongly or anything. It's just so weird that years later it would actually replace the proper version on the ride itself... really bad standards from the park

hi.

has anyone got a copy of the chessington entrance music, namely the call to adventure.

I've been trying to find it everywhere, but I  don't know if it's original to the park, or if it's from somewhere else

thanks

8 minutes ago, ophelia said:

hi.

has anyone got a copy of the chessington entrance music, namely the call to adventure.

I've been trying to find it everywhere, but I  don't know if it's original to the park, or if it's from somewhere else

thanks

Search it up on YouTube. You'll find plenty there :)

On 13 December 2017 at 7:02 AM, DR Chessington said:

Does anyone have the original 1998 queue loop & safety announcements for The Rattlesnake by any chance?

"Sit back, hold tight, it's a bumpy ride!" God I miss that. I can't stand that boring sounding lady that announces safety now.