Chessington Music

Just another thought. I was wondering what other songs from Chessington other people had just incase I didnt have them. lol I want them allThis is what I haveGriffins Galleon:ThemeTomb Blaster:ThemeTomb Blaster:Entrance ThemeTomb Blaster:Entrance MessageTomb Blaster:Lap Bars LoweringTomb Blaster:Safe To Remove BlastersTomb Blaster:Shutdown AnnouncementTomb Blaster:Station AnnouncementVampire:Station Theme

I have got Vampire but dont have the animation laughs like in the station :rolleyes:How have you got Tomb Blaster. Can you tell me where you got them? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have: Beano Dodgems[PB] Bubbleworks Exterior[PB] Bubbleworks StationVampire Station Tomb BlasterI'm looking for more Bubbleworks and the Tomb Blaster entrance music as I type. Would anyone like to direct me to more Bubbleworks or Tomb Blaster?

I have: Beano Dodgems[PB] Bubbleworks Exterior[PB] Bubbleworks StationVampire Station Tomb BlasterI'm looking for more Bubbleworks and the Tomb Blaster entrance music as I type. Would anyone like to direct me to more Bubbleworks or Tomb Blaster?

I could send you the anouncement for when you are returning to the station and also the "stand clear" before you board if you want it. I also have the shutdown anouncement

I have the main old Professor Burp's Bubbleworks exterior theme, but not the alternate one. I have the one where he sneezes but it's the other track I'm after. Any clues, people? It's not on Merlin Media.

I think I know what you are after. They play the track, and then the sneezing one comes after. Used in Bubble works quite a bit

Yeah, they played the sneezing one, then the other, the sneezing one again. This was outside, before the refurb.Now they play the sneezing one, then the other, the sneezing one again inside the station.

Okay, I know what one you mean.It's just a case of trying to find a copy of it. Surely it can't be that hard to find.

Merlin Media doesn't have it. There are just some tracks out there that are a sod to find.

Tell me about it, I've only just managed to locate some X audio and the Song I wanted from Neptune's kingdom.Now, if only I could get Terror toomb and Hocus pocus with anouncements for Chessington, that would make my day

Hi, still looking for some audio from Chessington. if anyone has the following, do let me know either on here or on MSN.Bubbleworks full atraction (new one) Hocus Pocus hall with anouncementsQueue loop from Toom blaster (when he's telling you how the ride operates)New audio from skyway.