Chessington Music

Hmm I dunno, you'd think the air-gates and rows of waiting riders would be some kind of clue that the way they are going is not the exit..

True. - Some people need to use there eye's more I say!Also, A lot of ride hosts and operators tell you whether verbal or through PA.e.g.Runaway Train (PA) - "Lift up your bars carefully and exit to the right hand side. Thank you for riding on the Runaway Train. Please make sure you take all your personal belongings with you."Dragon's Fury (Verbal) - "Lift your bars up and exit this side for me please"(Obviously announcements vary per worker!)

Because all the websites I know that contain Chessington audio are down I've made a website of my own and it will be opening on the 12th of JulyThere is a small forum and a downloads section.There is also a news page to keep up to date on new things that are shiny :DI am thinking of creating a page to credit people for the extra audio that they share on the website.I hope that everyone will have a look or join the website.Website Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrFsW8BAD0sWebsite Address:http://chessington-music-downloads.webs.com/I am not saying Go to my website to get people off of TPM(not likely anyways)I'm just saying here is the place for all your chessington audio :P

Hurrah, about time! Another one for the Favorites menu.Do you have to sign up to download music?

You DONT have to sign up but it would be nice for you to so that you can share YOUR audio with others that are not on the website, and you can also recieve updates like new audio and new stuff lolI think that I will open the website early :Phttp://chessington-music-downloads.webs.com/

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone - first post here. I've registered because I'm trying hard to find the music from the vampire ride station. I don't even know if this music still plays (last time I went to Chessington, the vampire ride had the old cars) but it was the pipe organ music that went with the animatronic organist. I've scoured this forum and 'reride.net' seems to be down and other Chessington music sites don't seem to have it.I'd really like to hear this again for nostalgic reasons - a band I was in once did a gig at CWOA (some private function) and I played the vampire ride theme on keyboard and it became a long-running joke - anyway, cut a long story short, my memory of it has faded with time and I'd love to hear it again.Can anyone help me out?Thanks in advance!

Just to let you know that the Vampire audio is the common copy.It was probably the one played with the older trains.It is still played today but there are some slight differences.e.g.

• "Real Vampire station" has 5 church dongs whereas "common" copy has 7.
  • There are 2 animated laughs in the "Real" station which is not on the "common" copy.
  • The "real" music loops whereas the "common" one does not.
(Just thought I'd point that out)! :)

Just to let you know that the Vampire audio is the common copy.It was probably the one played with the older trains.It is still played today but there are some slight differences.e.g.

• "Real Vampire station" has 5 church dongs whereas "common" copy has 7.
  • There are 2 animated laughs in the "Real" station which is not on the "common" copy.
  • The "real" music loops whereas the "common" one does not.
(Just thought I'd point that out)! :)
It's available on re-ride.net.Also, they've finally turned the music up in the Station!

It's available on re-ride.net.Also, they've finally turned the music up in the Station!

It is available on re-ride.net yes but it does not have the things like the "real" one does listed above.Also, Theme Park bloke, do you work on Vampire then?Only asking as I was told that it was not just to do with the volume, but the whole audio system.If you were visiting as a guest, you may have found that there were less people in the station making it easier to hear the audio music on the Vampire.

No, I don't work on Vampire, I heard it playing louder last Sunday, and the station was just as packed when I went in June and it was playing quieter. It's instantly noticeably louder the second you get inside the station.I know the re-ride.net version has 7 dongs on the church bell, but for a few seconds worth of a long track that's different to the original, it just ain't worth it. It's the same with the Colossus drums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ehem www.musicofmerlin.com it has everything!!!

It's still available to people though isn't it Dan; and even still at the end of the day it isn't a 'OMFG HOW BIG IS YOUR MERLIN PARKS AUDIO COLELCTION?!?!!?!111111' competition.IRL, it doesn't get you any further in life or social status, on how much theme park music you have.

That wasn't the point I was trying to prove. Apologies if I didn't put my point across correctly. The point I was making was that he shouldn't be making false claims about a website, claiming that it has all the Merlin media that there is was a lie. Had he suggested the site adding "It's a great place to find some of the Merlin Entertainments' Attractions Music", or similar then I wouldn't have seen a problem. Sorry, I just don't like false advertising. :blink:

He's still got a lot more available than you seem to do on Really Rollercoaster!

Really Rollercoaster doesn't host any ride music, so it's not exactly hard to beat. :blink:

But has Air Dan claimed that Really Rollercoaster has everything. ;)

That is exactly my point, thank you. I like the guys website, and yes it's an excellent place to find ride music, but falsely advertising it as 'having everything' won't get him very far. I have never made such a claim about my site, or even mentioned my site in this thread :blink:

Were never going to hear it again, so I grabbed the opportunity to get a High Quality Recording of Beanoland's Area Theme. I Know alot of people have been wanting to get their mitts on a copy of this.http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tdjjnmmyin2Enjoy guys!Recorded by: Steve VigEDIT: This is NOT the Dodgems theme!

This was an OK theme, but stone me, you mean to tell me you're actually gonna miss it? Because I'm not.

This was an OK theme, but stone me, you mean to tell me you're actually gonna miss it? Because I'm not.

I liked Beanoland and I will miss it. But at the same time, I am looking foward to the future of Beanoland.Music post by tpkabzThanks so much for the post. (even though I was there when you recorded it :blink:)I had to keep quiet for 10 minutes! I think that is the longest I have gone without talking!Theme Park BlokeYou are saying sarcastically that 'will he miss it'.For quite alot of people, Beanoland was 'special' for them at Chessington & Zoo.And of couse he is going to miss it, it is his favourite area!!!