Alton Towers 2022 additions

Theme Park Fanatic

I’ve just come across this on the Alton Towers website

Share massive giggles, mega thrills and major glee with your family in 2022 at Alton Towers Resort! As well as amazing new attractions, the Resort will be hosting fantastic events and entertainment for the nation to enjoy!

“New attractions” are mentioned,to me this means that at least 3 new rides will arrive. Personally I think that the “new attractions” will be located  in The World Of David Williams and CBeebies Land. I even think this article is hinting at a World Of David Williams expansion for next year.

How do you all interpret Alton Towers saying “new attractions”?

There's been work going on in CBeebies Land with a couple of attractions closing (or ones that have been closed for a while) seemingly set to be replaced. No clue which ones tbh.

So that could quite plausibly be the new attractions (since it could simply be 2 new things).

Obviously the Retro Squad was planned as a 1 year thing. Loosing multiple flats in the same year when they're very much needed things is not good, so one would hope that we get some sort of thrill flat ride too.

21 minutes ago, JoshC. said:

There's been work going on in CBeebies Land with a couple of attractions closing (or ones that have been closed for a while) seemingly set to be replaced. No clue which ones tbh.

So that could quite plausibly be the new attractions (since it could simply be 2 new things).

Obviously the Retro Squad was planned as a 1 year thing. Loosing multiple flats in the same year when they're very much needed things is not good, so one would hope that we get some sort of thrill flat ride too.

@JoshC. I think Alton Towers will surprise us with a World Of David Williams expansion comple with some permanent flat rides. 

On 12/2/2021 at 10:20 PM, RobF said:

Re-development of the playground and non reopened (Charlie and Lolas) attraction in CBBC.

New twister in David walliams world? other than that I doubt much will happen in Walliams world this closed season as its open.

anything else ??

I’d suspect some new fun fair rides for the year.