Nemesis

Dan9

• 3 weeks later...

I presume that's the finished look though? Surely the biggest problem with repaints is access, so the access wouldn't have been removed before any given section was finished? 

If it is going to be left like that won't it age quickly and horribly?

Depends how they're accessing it, they could easily just use a cherrypicker (and that is probably the best way) to do it...

Least the station is getting something, that's the more important thing here... I do hope that it does get another coat of something to darken it slightly, pure white does not suit Nemmie...

With SW8 still rumoured to be going here, and the eventual moving of the entrance here (getting more and more likely now with the new path for the restaurant etc) and still rumours for a long way off but wanted CityWalk style thing between the golf and park so basically car park G sprucing it up now is a good move when it could be the forefront of the park for a few years. 

And as the TLC page has said, it is a work in progress. The station is in phases, phase one this week being the base coat. Scenic painting starts next week.

On the subject of a new entrance, I would HATE for the main entrance to be over in FV... Towers has one of the best entrance designs (bar Spinball ruining the view), and it would be a real shame to lose it...

A hotel entrance sure, but not a main entrance... I've taken too many newbies on that Monorail trip with it's teasing views of the park and seen the positivity that comes with it...

On the subject of a new entrance, I would HATE for the main entrance to be over in FV... Towers has one of the best entrance designs (bar Spinball ruining the view), and it would be a real shame to lose it...

A hotel entrance sure, but not a main entrance... I've taken too many newbies on that Monorail trip with it's teasing views of the park and seen the positivity that comes with it...

Theyd better not. I love the feeling when I walk down Towers Street. Also, alot of families tend to avoid areas like FV, mine included (my sister) so I doubt theyd force them in as soon as you enter.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk