Nemesis

Dan9

• 1 month later...

I hope Nemesis gets a bit of a touch up this closed season in terms of theming features. The station could do with being made a bit more dark and sinister, it seems to be getting brighter everytime I go there now. The waterfalls I'd quite like to see made a dark red rather than the usual pink and I think the smoke machines could be put to better use next year, they seemed to be only going off every now and then rather than letting a small amount off all the time.The audio needs to be louder in the area again, you only really can hear it at the entrance and in the station now. It really does add a lot to the atmosphere and needs loudness again.

The audio needs to be louder in the area again, you only really can hear it at the entrance and in the station now. It really does add a lot to the atmosphere and needs loudness again.

It'd be impossible to hear the audio in the queueline when the ride is roaring around all the time. Inferno is the same, at only the station and entrance.The one noise I love about Nemesis is the first corkscrew after descent, you listen to the "clonk" it makes as it goes through it.

• 3 weeks later...

No, there isn't.There is/ was a crack in the first corkscrew though.

A few months/years ago the foundations for the vertical loop had to be reset as because of the shifting landscape, cracks had appeared. Cracks have also been found in the first part of the lay-out, particularly in the downhill helix.

Are talking about the supports here or track? And when you say foundations, do you mean the piling?

• 4 months later...