Nemesis

Dan9

• 2 weeks later...

So, how many years do people think that good old Nemesis has got left in it's tank? Personally, I can't see it going anywhere for a long time provided it's well kept and refreshed every so often!

I agree with you, as long as it remains well maintained and periodically upgraded then it has many years left.

When it comes to potential retrofits e.g. new trains with the vest restraints or reversing some rows, I'm a little indifferent. I mean Nemesis is still regarded as a classic around the world by enthusiasts so I can't see any changes (especially backwards rows) being received well. However from a GP perspective, I can't help but think there will be some kind of modification along the line to keep it current.

• 1 month later...

Well, it's just apparently they've stopped the flow of red, as the powder gets into nearby lakes/rivers/streams, therefore putting wildlife and water supplies at risk! Whether Towers will come up with a solution and bring back the river of blood or not, I honestly have no idea

Well, it's just apparently they've stopped the flow of red, as the powder gets into nearby lakes/rivers/streams, therefore putting wildlife and water supplies at risk! Whether Towers will come up with a solution and bring back the river of blood or not, I honestly have no idea

Have heard similar, if the water drains it goes into the local rivers which is dangerous for the environment. They were told if they did this again they'd be in trouble. It happened again. They now will never put red dye in lake again because of it.

Have heard similar, if the water drains it goes into the local rivers which is dangerous for the environment. They were told if they did this again they'd be in trouble. It happened again. They now will never put red dye in lake again because of it.

Oh for... :angry2:

That's a shame as it looked really good, like Josh said hopefully they could find a solution somehow and we could see the red back in the future!

There's a solution - ensure it can never drain into the rivers (it's a pump drain, so break it?)

If you need to pump it out, use the vehicles like they did beforehand.. though you can remove dye by chlorinating the water and then counterbalancing it afterwards (and if it can't drain into the rivers it wont matter about high concentrations of chlorine either).

That'd be quite a cheap way of doing things (compared to pumping out and taking to a storage site or whatever). However you'd need someone who wants to accept that risk or just leave it as it is.

The past two days on the queue times its been showing Nemesis as closed... Anyone know why?

It was open all day on Sunday, not too sure about Monday.

I was checking the que times at the park on my phone on Sunday and it said it was open?

Opened late and shut down yesterday for a little while around 1.

The last two rows had some trouble unlocking restraints yesterday as staff members were having to yank down a metal bar manually to release people; probable cause?