Park Music

humjosh

Can anyone send me a link to the canada creek music at all?I have downloaded the stealth soundtrack already.

If you meant the playlist of songs, these are the songs played. Found earlier on in this topic.Billy Jo Spears - What I've Got In MindBilly Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky HeartWendell Ferguson - Luck of the DrawlBrooks and Dunn - Boot Scootin' BoogieWendell Ferguson - Cowboy for GoodbyeThe Golden Gate Strings - Mr Tambourine ManDolly Parton - Here You Come AgainTanya Tucker - Just Another LoveLeroy Van Dyke - The AuctioneerThe Grid - Swamp ThingDolly Parton - JoleneRednex - Cotton Eyed JoeDolly Parton ft. Kenny Rogers - Islands In The StreamThe Woolpackers - Hillbilly Rock Hillbilly RollWendell Ferguson - One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, FloorTrisha Yearwood - Shes In Love With The BoyDolly Parton - 9 to 5Steps - 5,6,7,8Jerry Reed - Eastbound and DownKenny Rogers - The GamblerGlenn Campbell - Rhinestone CowboyThe Golden Gate Strings - Mr Tambourine ManMary Chapin Carpenter - He Thinks He'll Keep HerGlenn Campbell - Southern NightsDolly Parton - Why'd You Come In Here Looking Like ThatWendell Ferguson - Serious Foolin' AroundBette Midler - This Ole HouseLynn Anderson - Rose GardenTanya Tucker ft. Glenn Campbell - Dream LoverMerle Haggard - Ramblin' FeverTrisha Yearwood - Powerful ThingScooch - Maybe TomorrowMary Chapin Carpenter - I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all here's a tricky one for you all I've been looking for since stealth was build is the start the 'hold on tight here we go 'Countdown bit. ? And the link with the songs above is anyone able to email it to me ? Because using I phone and computer playing up so can get on mates for cd . Thanxs dan.

I hate the music they play around Saw Alive, it is awful I dont understand why they have rock music playing? :rolleyes: can they not uses music from the films?

Music from the films could be copyright protected Making illegal to do or would be pricy to buy the rights for it . , And agree would be nice I'f movie related In theme

I've never heard any rock music playing... is this in the queue area?What kind of songs do they play?Also at the beginning of the season Vortex's music was not playing did it return in the end?

Not in the queue line that music is fine, its inside the maze I have no idea what the songs are they're just very rock-ish

I would also have to say that I feel Thorpe Park's themes make the whole place seem more special when you visit. I am a big Thorpe Park fan, but when I have been to the park with chart music playing it just seemed to feel like an over sized fun fair. I would say the chart music is OK for certain special events but it should never replace Thorpe Park's music for good.

I would also have to say that I feel Thorpe Park's themes make the whole place seem more special when you visit. I am a big Thorpe Park fan, but when I have been to the park with chart music playing it just seemed to feel like an over sized fun fair. I would say the chart music is OK for certain special events but it should never replace Thorpe Park's music for good.

Agreed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What was up with the park playing chart music on the rides, yesterday? queueing inside the Nemesis Station all I could hear was basshunter...? When I was on samurai it felt like I was at some funfair.. :/

Oh bad I would have killed myself hate basshunter ! And the Old music they played was wicked shame to hear gone to bad music !

it seems to me the only reason this has happened - is a lot of the music was written for the Tussaudes days, and they (Merlin) have probably closed the contracts for these pieces. So, they probably just bought a general music licence deal which mans they can play whatever pop music they want. Shame... Still, I am sure I keeps the chavs happy.