Park Music

humjosh

It would've been thorpes regular "lets try and motivate our staff by playing **** music all day" thing.Maybe motivates them a bit, but my god don't they look depressed afterwards. There's far better ways of doing it than ruining the experience and feeling of a theme park with it.

And once again a discussion will rise as to why we have to be praising the park for things that should be happening anyway...

Whilst your right, they are also things which if they never came back no one other than enthusiasts would notice / care so isee no problem in prasing the efforts..Park musics generally pretty goood this year, theyve spent a lot of new speakers etc around the park and the vast majority works pretty well now

It would've been thorpes regular "lets try and motivate our staff by playing **** music all day" thing.Maybe motivates them a bit, but my god don't they look depressed afterwards. There's far better ways of doing it than ruining the experience and feeling of a theme park with it.

It did seem to motivate a few of them, especially the guy on samurai, he was dancing away... but then there was the woman who looked like a slapped arse all day. she could have done with a bit of the happy pill.

Few things about audio today:1. Great to here the old loading theme on Samurai.2. Nemesis Inferno was playing dispatch theme in the morning and kept randomly cutting over the main theme in the queue. Dispatch theme then stopped and station was playing the main theme not the automatic dispatch theme that had come back.3. Colossus station music kept cutting into the queue line very often taking over the usual theme the majority of the time. But was nice to hear the Colossus Beatbed track in the station inbetween the station music/dispatch theme.4 Amity Cove music quite low except for around the photo unit.5. No music on Rush.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday they were playing normal music around the whole park apart from by loggers leap area where they were playing different country music that had no steps or cotten eyed joe.I think they have added more speakers by the burger king just before loggers leap I dont remember there being music down that bit before? I might be wrong

Yer its played around some areas of the park now as well!I dont like them playing chart music inside the part, I dont mind them playing it outside because there long queue and you can see people happy dancing and singing away, but once your in there, it should all be "themed"

I actually don't mind the chart music being played. Of course there are some objections (Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc). But when you're with a group of friends, this music being played really gives a good atmosphere with people singing/dancing along. I know a lot of people will expect a THEME park to have THEMED music, but with the change in society, I really think Thorpe are doing the right thing here.