Park Music

humjosh

I agree with this, the music for detonator this year is frankly quite poor!although thorpe tries to get new music for the rides every year, on some they cant better it. ;) this is the case with detonator and also a few other rides round the park, such as slammer, etc....other people may feel differently about this, but this is my opinion on the subject?

the loading music for inferno is quite good this year, mainly because you can hear it better.but I still think the dispatch music for 2006 should still be used.I noticed that there is a little bit that gets played from the old dispatch music, but it sounded way better with the bass cannons

I started going to Thorpe in 2004 and I have to say ever since then the music is going down and down in quality,Detonator music has got worse, Inferno station has been completely ruined and X interior 2006 was alot better. The only thing that could go wrong now is they could change the Colossus theme which IMO would ruin Thorpe music 100%

• 2 weeks later...

if you have any music that is not on thorpe park mania post it here so they can put it on the site or so peeps can listenPhantom fantasiaPirates 3DCarnival of the BizarreSamurai Off loadingI think these songs were on here once but have goneFlying Fish Queue Line 1Flying Fish Queue Line 2Flying Fish Queue Line 3Important these files will be deledted on the 28th of august

Most of those are recordings, bar Pirates *4*D.At TPM we try to upload only unrecorded audio when we are aloud.

I did notice that the wwtp radio recording was not on TPM so I wonder if anyone wants to post it!

.No.There is no need for a new topic of this, there is a park music topic, use it. Posts moved.