Park Music

humjosh

Thing is rides like detonator, the music totally created the tension around the ride, the atmosphere, people geting scared and everything, now we have a silent q (an annoying repeating message if we are lucky!), praticly silent platform and some crappy ticking at the top, totally ruined the rides tension and atmosphere making detonator lifles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be perfectly honest, what is 'atmosphere' on rides at Thorpe. 90% of guests probably don't even notice there is any music in the park, and if they do, chances are they not going to care what it is / how loud it is. Detonators music does create tension when your on the ride, you dont need tension in the queueline so IMO that doesn't matter. Tell me how from the publics point of view, being held in a seat 115ft above the ground, with the ticking does not create tension <_<Also, I wouldn't be too shocked if there was no FN music this year to be perfectly honest.

I don't know how but somehow music in the queueline created tension. Parituclarly if your a younger adult and you are already slightly frightened of the ride you'll notice the ticking clock, the electric sounds from the music far more. Fear and adrenaline heighten the senses which is why it seems to be on most rides pre 2007. Think of Vortex's calmer music, Slammer's fire sounds, Rush's upbeat loading music.

To be perfectly honest, what is 'atmosphere' on rides at Thorpe. 90% of guests probably don't even notice there is any music in the park, and if they do, chances are they not going to care what it is / how loud it is. Detonators music does create tension when your on the ride, you dont need tension in the queueline so IMO that doesn't matter. Tell me how from the publics point of view, being held in a seat 115ft above the ground, with the ticking does not create tension  <_<Also, I wouldn't be too shocked if there was no FN music this year to be perfectly honest.

Rides at thorpe did have atmospheres, alot of them mainly helped by music.. Read the detonator reviews on the official site, a number of them mention the countdown so its clear people do care..

It's a real shame the Colossus whispering went <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I loved that its like eew whats that sound then you hear the power of ten the whole point of the ride the power of 10 loops(inversions) I said this a while back and someone replied that its not on here but someone in the forum has it who ever it is PLEASE!!! can you send it to me popsyfatboy [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk

Who here has heard the loop currently playing stealth side because who ever made it is a total idiot ;) :PMy reasons for saying this:Firstly who ever made this obviously is either death or has a survere lack of understanding when it comes to audio, unless I&#39;m mistaken the phrase music, usually means a song, so why does it say "and now, back to the music.." only to yack on more or play an advert, unless I&#39;m mistaken this isnt music..Secondly ok it plays around 20 songs, 20 mp3s, few voice bits and adverts in one song to loop, how comes this task is so difficult, through out the "loop" there are parts of the stealth zone cutting out (Plaza, Q line and even the photo unit) why is this, surely only an idiot could mess up a loop of 20 songs?Thirdly talking in songs?! Ok its obvious who ever copyed and pasted these songs in is a bit stupid, why on earth do adverts and talking sections play in the backgrounds of certain songs?And last but not least volume levels, I&#39;m assuming here who ever created this loop has not actually ever stoped foot into a theme park, why is it in the plaza that the musics so quiet, yet in the photo unit, its stupidly loud, making staff and customers communication in there a difficult tasks its self. (Of course when point 2 comes in and the photo unit occasionally cuts out in songs)

no no no I heard it ages ago this year and that song that I put up for download I made to show you what I heard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you would have since the music only changed recently, and can I just point out that the Inferno station jingle is not a "song" its a soundtrack. Also you didn't make it. Also its on the Thorpe Park Mania audio features ;)