Park Music

humjosh

If you are looking for 2007 fright night music just look in audio section under fright night 2006 music and there you will find it EXACTLY the same.Well done on minimum input Thorpe.

Alot of it is the same yes, but rides such as Rush, Samurai, Slammer, Colossus, and Stealth all have new stuff too..In other news, Colossus whispers are also back :)

If you are looking for 2007 fright night music just look in audio section under fright night 2006 music and there you will find it EXACTLY the same.Well done on minimum input Thorpe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could say on one side, that it's cheap, but pieces like Vortex Launch Announcement, Asylum queue or X are perfectly good, and no need to be changed? I think the audio around park this year is great, however Link will be sorted soon.

Not that I went on many rides or give a flying f*ck about Link, the only thing I heard all day that could be attributed to it was Rumba music in the Inferno queue.Personally I think the fact that they can now do park wide accouncements and change the music for everything when it gets dark is pretty cool..

The problem is the link has been setup wrongly, which comes down to it being rushed. The day it was deployed over the whole park all you could hear was static, deploying something like that on a busy day of the park being open is honestly the most stupid thing ive ever heard of.But anyway, for anyone whos interested I think we have the full list of songs played on WWTP fright nights:Nightmare Mash - Billy Lee RileyMartian HopCoolest little monsterVoodoo WalkMy Son, The vampireHaunted House - Elvria mistress of the darkFlying purple people eaterThe Munsters tv themeSpooksvilleMonster Mash

The problem is the link has been setup wrongly, which comes down to it being rushed. The day it was deployed over the whole park all you could hear was static, deploying something like that on a busy day of the park being open is honestly the most stupid thing ive ever heard of.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So your an audio engineer now? Lol. There is nothing wrong with how the link is set up, there is nothing wrong with the plan of the link. Work on the ling begun as soon as the park closed last year, it's a huge project. The work went into the new EARLIER opening season, so they had to finish it while the park was open.

Dont mean they had to do the huge switch over on a busy day?And you dont need to be an audio engineer to tell some of the problems the link has eg constant cutting out, music in wrong areas, not playing when it should, distorted, pre records taking up to 20 seconds to play etc.

Evidentally there is something wrong with how Link is set up, otherwise the wrong thing wouldn't be playing in the wrong place. However, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with the system, it's merely a case of finding the kink and fixing it, it's to be expected with big new projects.

Not being all 'ner ner ner I'm a sound techincian', I can tell that the front end part of the system is fine, but the amplifiers and possibly the sound card area have been set up badly, and I mean very badly. And the amount of time they have had to recitfy the problems, I am very shocked. Phill, you simply cannot say that the problem is becuase of earlier opening, and the fact that park was open when they 'completed' it. It's atrociously bad, hopefully will be sorted soon.

Hi everyone,I am a new member on this forum. Since I have not been following this topic properly this post might well... change it a little. This post will be quite long. However it will still be based on the music in the park.I really like the thorpe park music. I went to fright nights the other day and all the music sounded familiar from the mp3 files I've gathered in this year. I was humming along to the Colossus theme. I got so close to riding it but I chickened out. I am totally blind, and have not been on a ride with sholder restraints. I managed to feel the seat -- that's how close I was... but. oh well. Then I noticed the nemesis inferno theme, and I also noticed that tidle wave had wwtp radio, which was really cool! And then, at 4:00 pm everything changed. the change was astonishing, they really mean fright nights when they say it. amity cove had loads of sound effects, and all the music changed. We were near the asylum when it happened, my friend said there was some sort of opening sound effect that played, but we never heard it. It was because I went on saturday and if anyone was there then, there was a technical difficulty... with, of all things, the asylum! But the music really is good for that maze. We went to 7, which for some reason has no music. That was quite scary. Hellgate didn't really have music it's just sounds, but oh my god I was freaked out and had a delayed reaction when I came out. I enjoyed myself in there but when I came out I could not speak. I was trying to speak, but all that came out was a duck-sounding noise (according to my dad). and then I started crying, but I look back now and think that it was really fun. I think that the teacups ride is better on fright nights simply because of the music. That's my view so far. Once again, sorry for the quite long post.regards,aaron