Park Music

humjosh

I love this"People who want to feel bigger abut themselves keep it, but show off to others that they have it. Its a way of creating a hierachy over something incredibly petty".In other words please just say no next time. People showing off about music was one of the main reasons I left SP.(I'm not having a go at you Seb :D )

I miss 2004 I think it was... "Colossus is about to LAUNCH!!!1111"Anyone who visited sunday maybe interested in what played on colosssus station, lift etc, so far I have Macarena5 6 7 8 - StepsBoom Boom Boom - VengaboysCha Cha SlideYMCA I'm sure there were more!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a long 7 min recording of Colossus station wen it was playing trance at about 6:30pm on sunday if anyone wants it?

• 2 weeks later...

But the fact is that it is illegal. Once the copyright holder has given permission for the audio to be released, it will be. If it is sent out, then you can easily get a Cease and Desist, (a rather large figurehead who did upload a lot of audio once got a cease & desist for uploading audio he was not allowed to.) and this basically means you can get legal action taken against you.So it won't be.

Didn't stop you from getting it did it.

If it is sent out, then you can easily get a Cease and Desist, (a rather large figurehead who did upload a lot of audio once got a cease & desist for uploading audio he was not allowed to.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No they didn't. What a load of crap. It isn't illegal, but it against the studios contract agreement, not to disclose information / media from projects.It's theme park music yes, but it's also breaking someone's trust to send it out, which, could get them in trouble.

No they didn't. What a load of crap. It isn't illegal, but it against the studios contract agreement, not to disclose information / media from projects.It's theme park music yes, but it's also breaking someone's trust to send it out, which, could get them in trouble.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please stop presuming I was talking about you; I wasn't.And what do you mean Mark?

• 4 weeks later...