Park Music

humjosh

I don't understand why they don't still play the full theme in the Colossus queueline, now the whole queueline gets the "Please Stand Clear" announcement, which doesn't even play in the station!

When Colossus is running on only 1 train, I tend to hear "Please stand clear..." playing through the whole queue line but otherwise I hear the full theme.

I know most people are going to disagree with me here but I personally loved 'The Noise' as it was good to hear all the chart songs and it meant that I associated some songs with the park every time I hear them, makes for some good memories, particularly Chris Malinchak- So Good To Me, which was played over the summer, id be sad to see The Noise disappear :(

I really like the noise too... but then I guess you go to a theme park to be immersed in the theme, as if you're in a different place, away from the real world.

I wouldn't say I would be angry if they removed the noise, only if they clearly play the lost city (or the individual ride) theme song loops in its place, and not just have silent areas etc.

Good parks though use memorable music to create memories... I'm still singing bits and pieces from Efteling and other parks I've visited over the years...

Thorpe's old entrance music was a fantastic piece of work, and it was always disappointing it went in the first place... Hopefully the rebrand reaches to this element as well...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of those WWTP radio adverts and / or interviews are available anywhere?

I've got the usual ones that everyone seems to have but majority I can't find!

The image below is taken from the media section of Thorpe Park Mania, and shows the Beauty Boutique Ad playing, so the files must be around somewhere.

audio.jpg

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of those WWTP radio adverts and / or interviews are available anywhere?

I've got the usual ones that everyone seems to have but majority I can't find!

The image below is taken from the media section of Thorpe Park Mania, and shows the Beauty Boutique Ad playing, so the files must be around somewhere.

audio.jpg

The files are around yes, I have them, but they aren't publicly available I'm afraid, except what has already been linked to you!

• 2 weeks later...