Park Music

humjosh

I think it's brilliant that the entrance theme and end of the day music will be playing again. Always made me feel excited or happy when I heard either of these play and will be nice to see them returned.

Whilst the chart music worked in that it appealed to the target audience, it just wasn't the same and made the place feel more like a seaside pier than a themepark.

Maybe they will still play the noise in the beach and dome.

I know the theme music is something that people who went a few years ago instantly recognise but people who are new to THORPE won't, compare it with the one at Alton Towers which is very catchy after hearing it once and already relatively well known and is also played in different ways with the smiler and live bands on their scarefests and things, THORPE don't have this, I think in order to make the theme more powerful and readily associated with THORPE by people they need to play it more with things like bands and rides that slightly alter it if you know what I mean. Most people might think this is a load of ****e but they should play their theme more around the park

• 4 weeks later...

Since Slammer has opened this season, I've noticed that the ride's theme has been extended by another 1 and a half minutes, as this is probably because the ride takes a little longer to raise and lower than it originally used to years ago.

After I edited the original soundtrack and added the new segments in-between certain parts of the track, here is the result:

Slammer - Extended.

The added segments Slammer now plays are between 0:27 -> 0:56 and 2:29 -> the end of the track. Apart from that, the rest sounds exactly the same.

Hasn't been posted yet, so thought I'd share the ride's new one!

They have also changed the end announcement to say 'please exit to the far side'.

Before they always had to block that bit out because it said left or right and was wrong. Again, only a small change but it makes it sound better than them tapping the microphone to hide what it actually says.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First post in like forever here.

Howdy Ya'll Just a quickie. Does anyone know if the Studio 13/ Fright Nights Tracks are available? If anyone has 'em could I possibly have a copy??

Many Thanks

B

This is the loop they use for the Studio 13 queue:

(Yeah, it's music from the MBV film, but funnily enough, it's the music they use for the motel scene :P )

Not sure on any of the other tracks as I think they're all original mixes.  Could be wrong there though!

This is the loop they use for the Studio 13 queue

(Yeah, it's music from the MBV film, but funnily enough, it's the music they use for the motel scene :P )

Not sure on any of the other tracks as I think they're all original mixes.  Could be wrong there though!

I'm proud of you for remembering your password for so long! ;)

Hey! Thanks for the link! This is just what I was looking for. Typical that the track I like the most is from the infamous motel scene :lol:

As for the rest of the FN stuff I'll keep my eyes peeled they might turn up somewhere.

Oh and my password, I'll be honest, I cheated and signed in via facebook. I thought I knew my login and password but it wouldn't let me in :rolleyes: Guess it will serve me right for being offline for so long!

• 3 months later...