Park Music

humjosh

ok how do I put links cos they r on my music (I'm 14)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whats so bad about being 14 quite alot of people on here are aswel :D Just hit the http:\\ button in the code buttons. Thats just above where you write a post. To a page where you have all the music.If you dont have all the music. Upload it to something you can get a free host with like piczo or freewebs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so its another very slow day today, with nothing todo. What does that mean? More mock up music. Get in there. Ok so first of all Samurai is missing queue line music, again I guess it doesn't really need it but what the hell. Samurai Queue (Mock up). I was aiming for something very 'oriental'. Meh.My second track is for X No Way Out's queue line, as its empty. X No Way Out Queue (Mock up). I wanted it to be Sci-fi-ish but not some iratating sci-fi drone, intead I went for something which had a beat but still had some sort of sci-fi-ness. So what you think? Anything you would change.

Ok so its another very slow day today, with nothing todo. What does that mean? More mock up music. Get in there. Ok so first of all Samurai is missing queue line music, again I guess it doesn't really need it but what the hell. Samurai Queue (Mock up). I was aiming for something very 'oriental'. Meh.My second track is for X No Way Out's queue line, as its empty. X No Way Out Queue (Mock up). I wanted it to be Sci-fi-ish but not some iratating sci-fi drone, intead I went for something which had a beat but still had some sort of sci-fi-ness. So what you think? Anything you would change.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats actually amazing. Espesh the oriental one! How?! You take GCSE Music right. Help me =PPhilip Claudell - the Next Adam Slevin.

Samurai is quite oriental as you tried to aim for, but I think the start of it would probably scare the sh!t out of people with its uber loud speakers! Doesn't really make me think of 'warriors' and 'fighting' but I think it would suit the queueline during load to keep a calm atmosphere and help with the japanese-ish theme. XNWO's is the type of music I can imagine hearing in the queueline (with some cool lasers perhaps? *hint!*). The beat of it suits the ride quite well and would probably get my on nerves, which seems to be what Thorpe aim for in the majority of their music -_- How the hell are you making these btw?!