Park Music

humjosh

^ Not a fan of the new Dragon ride music at all, the old soundtrack was amazing.

Well as a matter of fact, the old music is still used within the Knights Kingdom. I think the new soundtrack has improved the general atmosphere for the ride massively, as seeing it plays inside the building section of the ride, it really does make it seem really mysterious or sinister, as if it's a story slowly unfolding as you go through. :)

Well as a matter of fact, the old music is still used within the Knights Kingdom. I think the new soundtrack has improved the general atmosphere for the ride massively, as seeing it plays inside the building section of the ride, it really does make it seem really mysterious or sinister, as if it's a story slowly unfolding as you go through. :)

Ah, I didn't know that, thought they'd done away with it completely.  Haven't been to Legoland for years!

The old music had something special about it though, from a musical point of view the new soundtrack sounds quite generic IMO.  Admittedly I haven't heard it on the ride though.

• 2 weeks later...

The inferno exterior audio hasn't been going for 2 years nearly now and when iac is playing indoors it ruins it becoz one of the main things inferno has got over nemesis is its audio. Problems like this just annoy me how they haven't been fixed, but its then when you go to Colossus and they are sometimes integrating some of the original audio messages that actually improves the feel.

This annoys me ridiculously as well, but I find it far worse when the detonator countdown is cutting out because it just ruins the one unique thing about it really from other drop towers... Another thing that annoys me is when a ride message plays such as the slammer disembarking message and then straight after, a staff member repeats it near enough through a microphone...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...