Park Music

humjosh

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to find The Smiler soundtrack (hq) that is longer than the 3 minute snippet. I have not succeeded..

Does anyone know where I may find a longer version of it?

I believe a full version was posted onto YouTube and was deleted. That's all I know of it. Most likely any videos longer than that snippet have been removed.

I believe a full version was posted onto YouTube and was deleted. That's all I know of it. Most likely any videos longer than that snippet have been removed.

Ok thank you [emoji106]

I did find a longer 7 minute one but the quality is very poor and recorder from a queue line speaker. Another video I found had a more hq version of it but the uploader refused to say where he got it from :/

I'll keep looking out for it though!

Does anyone know when they introduced the ridiculously bland dispatch announcements for swarm and inferno, which don't match the theme or even the station ambient music, because they are probably the worst pieces of audio I have ever heard in terms of breaking any mood hanging around a ride...

They weren't there on preview but were when I went on the 11th. I agree, they are completely ridiculous and ruin the ambience and overall mood of the ride.

Lost City has had some major change in audio lately. Colossus has seen its theme tune being reverted back to its original pitch/tempo for the first time since 2012 and the surrounding area to Vortex, Zodiac and Quantum has seen the Lost City ambience be replaced by a shortened version of the Colossus theme tune (why it's been shortened for that area I have no idea). :)

Blimey, I never thought they would ever get the high pitch fixed for Colossus. Makes you wonder if they even noticed since it changed in 2012 until now or whether they didn't see it as an issue all this time.

As for Colossus' theme playing over the Lost City ambience instead, honestly, that's a better move. The ambience played there previously was also high pitched (I think) and didn't sound right at all around Quantum, Zodiac or Vortex with that pitch. Good to see they're noticing and fixing small things like this!