Park Music

humjosh

Thats the parkwide general loop. It plays Park Entrance, Pirates 4D, Vortex, Detonator, CCR All Aboard, The Flume, Rocky Express, Teacups, Colossus Station 2007, End of the Day (from 3mins to 7mins), Nemesis Inferno dispatch and Rumba. This plays in the Dome and will automatically play across the entire park if anything goes wrong with the sound system. It's a very long / large mp3 and isn't around unfortunatly.

Thats the parkwide general loop. It plays Park Entrance, Pirates 4D, Vortex, Detonator, CCR All Aboard, The Flume, Rocky Express, Teacups, Colossus Station 2007, End of the Day (from 3mins to 7mins), Nemesis Inferno dispatch and Rumba. This plays in the Dome and will automatically play across the entire park if anything goes wrong with the sound system. It's a very long / large mp3 and isn't around unfortunatly.

Okay, thanks. weird, only heard it in Lost City before.Talking of the Floom, have no audio for that, so if you have any do post it. I want that one they say when you board, it leaves the station and then like Big Thunder mountain it says hold on tight, this is the wildest ride in the wilderness or something

All I Have to do is Dream Everley BrothersBaby Now That I've Found You The FoundationsBarbara Anne Beach BoysBe My Baby The RonettsBe-Bop-A-Lula Big BopperBlueberry Hill Fats DominoBuild Me Up Buttercup The FoundationsBus Stop The HolliesC'mon Everybody Eddie CochraneCarrie Anne The HolliesChain Gang Sam CookeChantilly Lace Big BopperI Get Around Beach BoysI Just Wanna Make Love To You Etta JamesI'm All Shook Up Elvis PresleyI'm Into Something Good Herman's HermitsI'm The Urban Spaceman Bonzo Dog Doo Dah BandIt Might As Well Rain Until September Carole KingIt's My Party Lesley GoreJailhouse Rock Elvis PresleyLet's Twist Again Big BopperLivin' Doll Cliff Richard & The ShadowsNo Particular Place To Go Chuck BerryOh Carol Neil SedakaOver You Freddie And The DreamersPurple People Eater Sheb WooleyRhythm of The Falling Rain The CascadesRunaway Del ShannonShakin' All Over Johnny Kid & The PiratesSurfing USA The Beach BoysThere's A Kind of Hush All Over Herman's HermitsWalking Back To Happiness Helen ShapiroWhen My Little Girl Is Smiling Jimmy JusticeWhole Lotta Shaking Going On Jerry Lee LewisWhy Do Fools Fall In Love Frankie Lymon and The TeenagersWill You Still Love Me Tomorrow The ShirellesWouldn't It Be Nice Beach BoysYou Don't Know Helen Shapiro