Park Music

humjosh

If you listen to the TPM version, you'll hear it's different from the official. The official one repeats a section of it at both the beginning, and towards the end. It also plays the Quantum theme towards the end I think.

Right, just to clear up confusion, Theme Park Bloke is talking about the entrance theme, not the end of the day theme. :P

Back to the original discussion, 2 of Samurai's speakers seem to have blown near loading points 1 and 2 (the left of the ride) Making the audio sound horribly fuzzy and distorted. It made my ride just that little bit worse!And yes, I agree that the entrance theme music is the best, closely followed by the end of day music! <(:lol:)>

I got 7.1 surround sound on my computer, so the park music always sounds brilliant :lol:I find the End of Day track is one of the best, alongside WWTP and Inferno :lol:

Congratulations, you have it along with all the other people who have purchased a PC since 1995.Or you could just have epic sound with Bose Companion 3's. I think we know who wins here.

I agree, Colossus does have the best speaker coverage, SAW - THE RIDE's speakers aren't too bad though. I just hate the way the guy in the queue talks to you. Its in almost a corny way that you can't be bothered to obey him anyway. If you were in the situation that the ride puts you in, there wouldn't be a guy telling you not to take drinks into the building or to turn your phone off!

I agree, Colossus does have the best speaker coverage, SAW - THE RIDE's speakers aren't too bad though. I just hate the way the guy in the queue talks to you. Its in almost a corny way that you can't be bothered to obey him anyway. If you were in the situation that the ride puts you in, there wouldn't be a guy telling you not to take drinks into the building or to turn your phone off!

Yes, but this information has to be informed to everyone in the queue in one way or another. Thorpe Park have done quite a good job in terms of being creative and imaginative. They could have had just a plain announcement relaying the information, but at least they put in the effort and tried to incorporate the information into the theming.

I got 7.1 surround sound on my computer, so the park music always sounds brilliant :lol:

Hmm, that gives me an idea. Has anyone here got a home cinema system where they watch movies with speakers placed all around the room? Imagine the music on that!

I also think that there are areas in the Rumba Rapids queue line and Colossus area where the speakers either need to be repaired or replaced.

There used to be a time where the speakers in both tunnels performed perfectly. They still perform OK today but I feel it's got worse, as the music bounces off the walls so much in such a small area, it just sounds awful. They need to be turned down just a bit.

Does anyone know the song that is used on the rocky express I'm not talking about the theme song but when your actually riding, and there is this song 3,4,5 lol what song is it ?? it is very catchy

I have no idea, although the only song I know of that is remotely related to that is "5,6,7,8 - Steps", which is played as part of the current Logger's Leap loop.