Park Music

humjosh

Go to the Thorpe Park Mania homepage, click FN 2008, click Samurai! :P

Thanks! :P I never knew it was used back in 2008 too!

there was a sort of saw theme remix in the coloussus que line and station.(I love that movie in your avatar by the way :D )

It sounded good, I just wish they would use that more often around the Saw area :)(I know, great film ayee :P)

I heard that during this year's Fright Nights, Chessie's Vampire music was played at Thorpe Park - is this true?

It's true; we were sitting outside the main entrance for about 20 minutes, the Vampire song was on loop with some rather annoying sound effects such as screaming, howling, you name it, it was probably there. Haha.We were sitting there waiting for our lift home like "make it stop?"

Personally I cannot stand the Vampire theme. It really is terrible for Thorpe. It doesn't suit a large park at all and isn't the right type of music for Fright Nights. It's cheesy halloween, not serious, scary, well composed music, such as the midnight syndicate entrance theme as used in previous years. Hearing Vampires music just makes me feel like a great day is coming to a uneventful end. The old music composed by midnight syndicate gave a real feeling of awe asyou walked out of the park, and created quite a dramatic end to the day (admittedly, not all of the bridge speakers work as they used to). Also I dislike the normal entrance music being used at Fright Nights and the usage of SAW music around the park. While it worked well on Stealth, Colossus had a superb track, as created by Midnight Syndicate (one used in 2007) yet this was scrapped for some quite generic, unatmospheric (oooh rhyming) film music.On a different note I have the Rush 2009 music as edited by myself. It is more or less the same as the pieces used on the ride and was edited using video clips to try and make sure I got it right, if any site admin wish to upload them to the site please shout. (Also I have FN08 Slammer Lowering/FN09 Hellgate interior and FN08 Hellgate queue music. This is however not free so I do not know if this is ok to upload).

There is 1 "official" Vampire tune and 1 "unofficial" - the official one has 5 church bell strikes in it, as where as the unofficial one, available to download from places like Reride, has 7.

Yes that is true!As you have put it, "The Official" Vampire music does have 5 church bells.You will notice if you listen carefully that parts of the "official" Vampire's music are completely different to the "unofficial" copy. <_<

Those parts must be tiny and very hard to spot then, I can hardly tell the difference there.Professor Burp's Bubbleworks fans here will remember the Fairground music used around the Cola Coaster, it's still used now with the annoying ducks. Before the main tune actually starts, there is a section I like for about 5 seconds, yet you can't seem to get that on the net. The version you can download has a different start. One day I'll actually make a ride-through where I join all the tracks up over each other, in sync.

Those parts must be tiny and very hard to spot then, I can hardly tell the difference there.Professor Burp's Bubbleworks fans here will remember the Fairground music used around the Cola Coaster, it's still used now with the annoying ducks. Before the main tune actually starts, there is a section I like for about 5 seconds, yet you can't seem to get that on the net. The version you can download has a different start. One day I'll actually make a ride-through where I join all the tracks up over each other, in sync.

The laughs and sigh are not hard to spot at all when you are in the Vampire's station. (Just listen, or visit with me <_<)Professor Burp's Bubbleworks - The Fairground music was amazing!I still like the current Bubbleworks though.(Vampire was apart of the FN Park Music - Stating Bubbleworks on "Park Music" don't really work. Maybe state in one of the CWoA & Zoo topics. :D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I might make an audio website for Tussauds/Merlin Theme Parks, Do you think it would be a good idea.I know there is one but realy I dont like it and there isnt much choice of audio.It will have audio for Thorpe Chesssington and Alton and the London eye :angry:I am doing this out of boredom and because I have dreamweaver I need some project to do. :lol:Give me some sort of feed back please :lol:I will give links to this website also, because its awesome and I like it, it gives me so much info and closed season pics :angry: