Park Music

humjosh

I really wish the dispatch theme for Nemesis Inferno was not played around the area! - Connection problem I take it.Also, it would be nice to hear the Colossus Start Announcement actually played at the park.I think it is meant to play when the last restraint is locked but unsure.

I LOVE the Colossus start announcement, It only played on one of my rides in the 2009 season, and whilst reciting the words to my friend sitting next to me, I got some very weird looks leaving the station, haha. I really want them to fix that for the 2010 season, and use the 2006 announcement.

The park's audio set-up is really fantastic, most of the music I think suits each ride really well and it's one of Thorpe's biggest advantages against other UK theme parks. The problem lies with the fact that half of it never seems to work anymore. There was never a day that I went in 2009 when every main ride had all of it's speakers fully on and operational (apart from Detonator which only has one), which is a shame because without the full effect of the music, the atmosphere is completely dead.

I got some very weird looks leaving the station, haha. I really want them to fix that for the 2010 season, and use the 2006 announcement.

Don't worry! I say it out loud too but I couldn't give a Flying Fish what people think! :PI am out for the day to enjoy myself.2006 announcement just has to be used again as it is excellent! :P

• 4 weeks later...

I listern to the park music every day. Inferno is my computer start up, shut down tune. Stealth is my email tune, Rush (RCT3 Breakdown sound) is Messenger sign in, Saw is my MSN recived message, Colossus is a nudge :P Crazy stuff hehe :D ...And thats just the computer!Yet I still get inspired to listern to them tunes many more times over and over again!

Welsh Boy:XP: Start > Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices > Sounds Tab. Then you have a list of general computer sounds that you wish to change. The tracks have to be a wav. file. For Messenger you go to Tools > Options > Sounds and just add new sounds. I don't use Vista, so I don't have a clue for that.