Park Music

humjosh

Pretty cool Phill I like them them and Cringle is right. I can't stand computers and Music.I cant sit there I like to play on instruments then use computers but hey have to do two pieces this year on the computer.Anyways I don't think the X:\No Way out one would actually go with the ride, don't get me worng its good just not for the ride. I actually believe it to be hard to do a great piece of music for this ride as I think it is hard for much to really go with the ride.Although I'm loving the oriental Samurai one like Jmes said even though its meant to have this 'fighting warrior theme' I think it make great atmosphere for the quite queline.

There are two tracks on the Donnie Darko soundtrack that would suit X perfectly I reckon.The first being Manipulated Living- there's about 38 secs at the start of ambient, and sinister music before the main part of it kicks in, with a beckoning, strange, and quite frankly, very bizzare section of music- lasting 1: 30 mins.The second track I think would suit the queueline really well. This one is called Ensurance Trap. It starts off like the station track at first, with a very bassy, atmospheric tone and then is layered with slightly psychotic, random sounds throughout. There are a few loud noises in it too. It frightened the life out of me when I listened to it!! :P This lasrs for 3:12 mins but isn't too short as there isn't a melody as such. I guess it's like the Colossus/ Vortex ambience music.EDIT: Although, it would be nice if they came up with something original, but we can't be too choosey! It would deffinately be a good choice for Fright Nights if not.

• 2 weeks later...

Incase anyones intrested I have just uploaded the *full* Samurai track, which includes the raising music and the ride track. It's avaliable on the Ride Audio page, or you could click here.? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great music, thanks for the samurai music I tried to get the full version ages ago but I deleted it by accident :(Admin Edit: Proper English please.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL.......Well the park was playing it's original bridge music yesterday :sUnless my acurate ears were burning with crap...Det's music is the same...Everything is the same... Despite thorpe using 'R 'n' B' music as you leave the park on some days which doesn't suite the park... I can't complain :oYummmmmmmmmmmy music IMO... But Det's New music is well... iffy. I don't think I'll like it more then the original. But I guess it'll do. (I lie, it won't do)HA. MWAH.

WWTP playing on the entrance this morning before the park opened, yet at the end of the day it was playing the original bridge soundtrack. Nemesis Inferno also had some type of new music in the station, playing very quietly.