Park Music

humjosh

WWTP playing on the entrance this morning before the park opened, yet at the end of the day it was playing the original bridge soundtrack. Nemesis Inferno also had some type of new music in the station, playing very quietly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yay, good to hear they're still playing the original bridge soundtrack. Haven't heard that at the park for ages. When are they going to stop the soundtracks for the other rides? And will detonator still have the 5 4 3 2 1 and all that stuff?

yay, good to hear they're still playing the original bridge soundtrack. Haven't heard that at the park for ages. When are they going to stop the soundtracks for the other rides? And will detonator still have the 5 4 3 2 1 and all that stuff?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes detty was playing the 5 4 3 2 1 countdown yesterday.

Righty done a re-design of my audio page tussauds.org/audio I'm likeing all the new Audio changes which are coming in by the week, currently what we have is...New Music So FarRumba Rapids - New Announcements and the same music now played throughout the queuelineStealth - Broke lately but all little changes have been made aswell as the DJ system left in so it's upto Thorpe to recruit someone for that job roleNemesis Inferno - Main theme still the same , new announcements play a new theme in the background in the stationFlying Fish - All new announcementsX:\ No Way Out - All music is still being worked on but should remain the same since it's re-themeStill to comeParkwide audio changesNew speakers throughout ride areaNew music on..SamuraiSlammerQuantumRushColossus (main theme will remain)Hope that gives everyone an idea of whats going on, if you have any questions just ask and I hope I can answer them :\

• 3 weeks later...

^ What took up most of the money really. I would have supported it - I support the theory - but I don't think the park needs to spend the money on it yet and the speakers stick out and there are all these wires in coloured tubes running along the paths - not hidden at all... well when I last looked anyway.