The News

Phyciodes

Loads of people are saying that it's her own fault and calling her a dirty smackhead and whatnot. It's completely wrong that people have no respect for the dead.

No respect for the dead?Ok, so obviously the next time some murderous cokehead gets executed for killing a child, everyone who says it's his own fault should have the same treatment...Sorry but, regardless of her talent as a singer, she was addicted, and narrowly avoided death several times, so yeah, it kinda is her fault that she didn't kick the habit earlier...

You have at the same time she was only 27. Thats young. The Rev died young, was it his fault? Ryan Dunn as well?

List of musicians who have died at the age of 27...Thing is, with the very public history of drug/drink stuff, something that people tried to help with on several ocassions, it's hard to be so sympathetic when it was her choice to start and continue on drugs...

No respect for the dead?Ok, so obviously the next time some murderous cokehead gets executed for killing a child, everyone who says it's his own fault should have the same treatment...Sorry but, regardless of her talent as a singer, she was addicted, and narrowly avoided death several times, so yeah, it kinda is her fault that she didn't kick the habit earlier...

Yes maybe she should have stopped taking drugs, but obviously, for some people, it's not as simple as just stopping. Yes, she was the one taking the drugs, but I personally think that people should just leave her alone, she's dead, so why slag her off? I wasn't even suggesting drugged up murderers should be given the same treatment, that's not what I meant at all.

Yes maybe she should have stopped taking drugs, but obviously, for some people, it's not as simple as just stopping. Yes, she was the one taking the drugs, but I personally think that people should just leave her alone, she's dead, so why slag her off? I wasn't even suggesting drugged up murderers should be given the same treatment, that's not what I meant at all.

Hitler's dead, people 'slag him off' all the time..

To quote from Mail online:Now, very sadly, Amy Winehouse has died at 27. At the time of writing it's unclear what the cause of death was, so to speculate would be grossly unfair. She could have overdosed on something purposely due to severe depression. Still her fault?

Possibly, but personally I don't hold sympathy for anyone (such as Kurt Cobain, who shot himself) who after a long history of drug abuse, refusing rehab and whatever else in comparison to 80 odd innocent people who got shot down...

Thing is, why should she get more attention than the Norway and Somalia situations currently going on... Everytime someone famous dies it seems the world has to stop for them and it often overshadows other bigger news at the time... The fact that this seems bigger than other tradegies is more upsetting to me than her death...EDIT -

Hitler's dead, people 'slag him off' all the time..

Posted Image