Troubleshooting

NickD

To log into spaces you use your forum login details. Upon logging in you will be presented with a small activation form, this only happens ocne.http://www.maniahub.com/Use the login box on the homepage, I'm able to login fine, so makes me think something has gone wrong with activation. Sit tight and I will take a look.Update: All works fine now. Some one been messing with my files.

Absolutely certain that I've got my information correct.. can't be user error as three of us all have the same problem. Also .. Pm's don't work which is annoying and Chessington is linked on the menu even though there is no Chessington section which is a bit pointless. Think some more information could be given on the mania hub homepage as well, new users may not understand how to register, especially as there is a button which says register on the homepage which just links you to a 404.

After atempting to login, paste the url in this topic, as it cotains diagnostic information.404 on register link has been fixed, and we have been working on PM's for sometime and are unsure of the cause at present. The link to Chessington mania is meant to raise awarness for the site coming soon, so not pointless really.

The link to Chessington mania is meant to raise awarness for the site coming soon, so not pointless really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it is a bit pointless as it does say "we are currently moving servers etc." I thought it would be more helpful if you actually gave information as to why there isn't a Chessington section as it may just seem there is an error with the site. Also, I don't get a 404 error when attempting to log in I just get told "Oi! Gotta loginBefore you go any further you must login! It's that big box up there."I get this after I have entered my details and clicked login.. I get linked to this error page which doesn't make the error very clear...

This error means your login details are incorrect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would it not be a good idea for the error message to actually say that?Anyway so now, I try and change my password for the forum and it's saying I still use my old password this is what happens when I login aswell, I still use the password from before you reset it. However for spaces I use the password which you have sent me and it works fine for spaces but not for the forums..

Passwords for forum and spaces are exactly the same. There the same database.So your saying you can login fine but cannot change your password now? It will be a case of cookies, and cache. Try clearing them all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have cleared cache and cookies yet my password for the forum is still the same as my old one and the password for spaces is the one which you said you reset for. Also is it possible to delete rides from the ride counts? (actually, seems I can't even add or deduct from the ride counts either)