Troubleshooting

NickD

Again, it's all working fine for me. Make sure JavaScript is enabled and the security level isn't set stupidly high. I really don't know what is up with your account.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Java security levels are at medium, tried with low however does the exact same thing, it loads the loading image and then just doesn't stop. My account has had problems since I tried to make it the other day, I couldn't register with the name Dann and I couldn't use some passwords and Marc ended up making it for me :\ if anyone else has the same problem as I am having with the ride count please say.. otherwise its a problem at my end.

Not to be the one to bring it up, but you proberly couldn't register with Dann because when you deleted your self it wouldn't of cleared the database properly. So the name Dann is stilll lurking in the database under another id. Thus you wouldn't of been able to register.RideCount sometimes does have 'ajax' issues when the server has a funny 5 minitues, but as said before is working perfectly for me.RideCount will be recieving big updates soon so it wont rely on ajax to work.Update: Only seems to be affecting firefox.

I have the same issue with RideCount. As for clicking 'Continue Reading' it takes you to an extended version of the news on the relavent site page. For example, a Thorpe news item on Mania Hub takes you to the extended article on TPM, a Chessington article will take you to the extended version on CWoA Mania.Edit: RideCount working for me now (Opera 9.23)

If I'm not mistaken there was a recent firefox update wasn't there? Think that may have affected it.Things arn't perfect on the site atm, we know that, and we're trying our best. The recent server movement has knocked us back. The admins will speaking whats the best action to take later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Or Marc / Ian / Mike changed the database password and didn't update the database_connect.php file? Yeah.Report a problem that I made, yeah that makes sense. Also adding reviews doesn't work, which confirms the database file hasn't been updated. n00bey mistake.

They've changed the system, that's why it's broke.From what I can see, someone's moved the db_connect.php, but not updated the paths to it. Files affected include: ride_rating.php, gallery_view.php and addreview.php. Also any other files that aren't dependent on index.php

• 3 weeks later...