Troubleshooting

NickD

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

WHERE ARE ALL MY POSTS GOING?! Seriously everytime I post in the "SAW attraction 2010" or whatever it's called thread (in Thorpe Park section) my post then disappears! Fair enough the first one went off-topic (but then again why is there still other off-topic posts around, why me getting theirs deleted and no one else, if thats what happened?) and the second one asked where that post went so fine...but I could have had an answer :)And the third post which was a few days ago, that was on topic and commenting on someone else's post so fine as far as I'm aware but NO it's disappeared! So please someone explain what the hell is going on.

Guys,We are currently working to get ride count working again. Since we moved the forum over to the new server it hasn't worked. Due to systems being hosted in completely different locations.Please bear with us and we will have it back up and running soon.Thanks

Phew! Glad it's not just me.

• 3 weeks later...

When I click 'View new content' it only picks up one or two threads and when I post, and a reply is showing; I click 'View new content' and it only picks up a few of the old bits.Using Safari 4.0.4 on Mac OS X 10.6.2 if this helps, but the button just doesn't seem to work properly!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...