Troubleshooting

NickD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really sorry as a newbie to the forum (Hello by the way) but I've got a great picture I want to share but I can't work out how to post it to a forum message.Is it because I'm a newbie and won't have the permission? I only have an option to insert a picture as a link from a URL or a media URL but all I want to do it embed it onto the message.Any help?!?!Many ThanksA

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,We are currently experiencing some problems with the chat room. We have logged the issue with invision and are waiting on their response.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please be aware that TPM Chat is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, we have notified engineers who will feedback on the problem and we will endeavour to get the issues resolved as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and advise you to try some other forms of instant messaging, and come back later. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please be aware that TPM Chat is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, we have notified engineers who will feedback on the problem and we will endeavour to get the issues resolved as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and advise you to try some other forms of instant messaging, and come back later. Thank you for your cooperation.

You fail, since it's not an in-house TPM issue, it's an Invision-wide error <3

Still a technical difficulty, never said it was directly related to The Mania Hub Forums, but it has occurred to The Mania Hub Forums. And other I'm applications such as facebook chat, AIM, MSN, and so forth should not be suffering the same downtime.Anyway, chat is working again for me. Yay?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...