We Are All Different

planenut

For a long time I have commented on how different people are, physically, emotionally, interests and hobbies. I knew that a sister of mine was not interested in rides, roller coasters or flat, and she often wondered about my mental state. However, I did not expect that having shown her a video of Stealth, she would have to dash to the bathroom for a digestive evacuation!

at least I know she will never be in my way at a theme park.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2022 at 12:55 PM, planenut said:

For a long time I have commented on how different people are, physically, emotionally, interests and hobbies. I knew that a sister of mine was not interested in rides, roller coasters or flat, and she often wondered about my mental state. However, I did not expect that having shown her a video of Stealth, she would have to dash to the bathroom for a digestive evacuation!

at least I know she will never be in my way at a theme park.

I’ve only just seen this!  Reminds me a bit of my younger sister who considers the flying jumbos something of a breakthrough for her personally.  I took her to Chessie 3 years ago with my nephews and she wouldn’t even go on Scorpion express or the log flume.  My niece and I went on Rameses and my sister looked genuinely concerned 🤣🤣.  

Also I’m creasing at the term “digestive evacuation” - brilliant!  Speaking of stealth, my younger sister had a job that she had to drive sort of near to Thorpe and asked if I’d ever done “that big white tall arch thing”