TPM Thorpe Park Meet Saturday 13th August 2022

Mattgwise

Hey all,

A while since we last had a meet up in 2019!

As noted in the topic title the date has been set for Saturday 13th August 2022.

Meet from 9:30am - 10am in the dome outside Vibes. I recommend arriving nice and early if you can as security can sometimes take a while to get through and we will not be able to wait too long. I will be checking my Direct Messages (DM) every 15 mins for the first hour for late arrivals to get in touch and arrange meet up, but be aware we may be in a queue or on a ride.

Nearer the time I will recommend a time to book "Carnival in Trailers: Breakout at Bozo’sso that we can try to get a time slot for the whole group.

Other than that a very simple, chilled out day riding the rides and catching up with everyone. Should be fun!

The TPM meets are always great fun and the idea is to go round as a group getting to know each other, have fun and spend time with people who share the same interests. If you have never been to a meet before don't feel put off, we were all there once. Once you get there you'll feel a part of the group straight away. If you have any queries drop me a message or comment below.

Please confirm attendance below or DM me.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep was a good day. Park nice and quiet overall, just can't get my head round that car park still not scanning 90% of people's tickets and especially knowing there was hardly anyone there. It still took 15 mins with only about 12 cars lined up. Its an absolute shambles! It's been the same ole disaster for about 4 years which il say again... I simply cannot get my head round it!