Thorpe Park - Fright Nights Meet Up

MikeC

Ok, so I've heard that I'm getting my bacnk account money so I can pay for more driving lessons, stuff for school and some school trips. But I'm thinking that it won't hurt to draw out some money for Thorpe! <_<So basically, it's looking more likely that I can come. I must say that I'm actually dreading the amount of people there though. =[Also, Jay is being incredibly cute and is worried that he'll be out of place with all us freaks. So everyone needs to be nice to him ok? Yep!

I dont see why we are listing all the forums going, they will make no noticeable difference to the gate what so ever.

Considering its going to be full anyway you're right. However saying that Coasterforce, ATA, Sp and TPM forums going have no effect on the gatefigure is wrong.

Presuming what Ali G said 'Once you passed the bumble bee day nursery, and the roundabout, you know your in the west staines massive turf.'For those you who know Staines OK-ish, the station appears to be after the bridge/bumble bee day nursery, in west Staines turf;)

I&#39;m around on the 27th with some Sp friends so I'll make sure I put in an appearence at the meet up. Looking forward to seeing you guys there, if you see me during the day just gimme a jab and introduce yourself - I&#39;m really oblivious and crap at names so I might need reminding. See ya thar.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, as Seb has gone running of to some stupid country somewhere, I'm taking over this trip! :(Could people coming please confirm that the list below is correct, and let me know if they need to be moved between Defo or Maybe, or aren't coming at all. Thanks!Total Peeps Attending: 9-- DefinitelyAlexJoeJamesSebMarcCringleboonJadeyMike + Jay-- MaybeClaraPhillTPDanMarkHollyAlso, anyone else that is going to put in an appearance, please post below! Dates times and all that jazz are going to be as Seb said in the first post on this page, although I imagine most of us will be going round together from opening.:(This post has been pawnd by cringled.Cringle has been slapped by Alex. Also he can't spell!Cringleboon, rofs. Much Love x

Edited by Alex