Thorpe Park - Fright Nights Meet Up

MikeC

On a side note, if anyone is looking for half price entry to the park, I have tons of vouchers that I got yesterday from my visit to Chessington.So if anyone would like one, just PM me and we'll arrange it from there. Plus you'd be doing me a huge favour because it means that I don't have to find someone at the park who can share the voucher with Jay, so yeah. Thanks!

I might have to not be on the deffo list, I'm now unsure if I'll be going saturday because I had arranged to go Chessie with a friend a While ago.Plus the trouble of getting there and back and if I can be bothered, also money XD!

I think we should have a meet thing for the Last day of Season, as I'm sure most people would be going then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I'm going then so if anyone else goes I'll see ya there instead if I'm not there Saturday.

I have a pickamix of blood which you can you alexus.Fake BoodGel BloodOld BloodCake BloodOral Bloodand Real Blood. (although thats strictly for my use only)So YES BLUD! you is gunna look massive. =]Oh yeh, I also have fake skin and a variety of face paints.EDIT: Say that list fast and with rhythm, sounds well good =]