Rameses Revenge

Dan9

Rameses will be alot better this halloween its always a great themed ride around that time of year and this year wont be any different and it wont disapoint a new thing is meant to be happening to rameses in halloween this year so keep your eyes/ears ready for the halloween rameses revenge if it happens lol

Rameses will be alot better this halloween its always a great themed ride around that time of year and this year wont be any different and it wont disapoint a new thing is meant to be happening to rameses in halloween this year so keep your eyes/ears ready for the halloween rameses revenge if it happens lol

Rameses is always a nice themed ride, no matter what time of the year it is. but, riding in the dark does make it slightly better, I agree.what's happening new this year?. do tell?

To go with the Nemesis theme, I take it?

Top marks that man!

And no doubt they'll put a pumpkin in the recess of the wall behind the ride.

Trust me it aint going to be a little pumpkin the "hole" lol I am not allowed to say but there are lots of thoughts going into it this year with rumours flying about everywhere at one point fire was to be included somewhere but unfortunately as this information is kept as secret as possible I cannot say of my source or state what the plans are but as I said keep eyes and ears peeled when Halloween Hocus Pocus returns mwhahahahaha lol

Trust me it aint going to be a little pumpkin the "hole" lol I am not allowed to say but there are lots of thoughts going into it this year with rumours flying about everywhere at one point fire was to be included somewhere but unfortunately as this information is kept as secret as possible I cannot say of my source or state what the plans are but as I said keep eyes and ears peeled when Halloween Hocus Pocus returns mwhahahahaha lol

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S LYING, HE DOESN'T WORK ON RAMESES HE'S A N00B!!!!111111111

Boy, was Rameses having trouble on Sunday afternoon, around 1:15pm! After about 10 minutes of trouble with the restraints trying to lock, the ride eventually got going. It went round once, then stopped with the arms just off-horizontally and let the carriage spin several times. When the arms didn't start to move again after a few seconds, it was clear it had got stuck, and the carriage swung to a standstill. In under 5 minutes the ride was reset and brought back down to base.Yet another reason why the rustbucket should go.

Hmm...do I sense sarcasm?

yeah probably.James is 100% correct what you witnessed was a Code Phase L1/LP happens all the damn time.I hate that people think it's a breakdown though. Because like you said within 5 mins the ride was reset and ready to run.Peter I actually agree with you only because of the things I've seen. Sheepie don't be sarcastic and James don't be such a know it all, leave it to the proffessionals :)jokes.