Rameses Revenge

Dan9

Rameses did have quite long queues this year. Certainly a lot of the time it would have up to 30 minute queues. Part of the reason its queue is shorter then Rattlesnake majority of the time is because of throughput, no inversions on rattlesnake and spectatorship. People don't know what to expect from Rattle as most of it is hidden away and so are more likely to try it. Its the same reason dark rides such as No Way Out and Black Hole always had/have stupidly long queues.

Rameses did have quite long queues this year. Certainly a lot of the time it would have up to 30 minute queues. Part of the reason its queue is shorter then Rattlesnake majority of the time is because of throughput, no inversions on rattlesnake and spectatorship. People don't know what to expect from Rattle as most of it is hidden away and so are more likely to try it. Its the same reason dark rides such as No Way Out and Black Hole always had/have stupidly long queues.

ok, thanks for your responce.

The ride goes around once, stops, swings.. goes forwards and backwards.. over, water thing.. stopped.. is the setting at the park. That video is near exact to that.. I cant see any major differences, and I hope I bloody know the cycle after watching it daily a year ago.

Just to back up what sheepie said all operators of rameses revenge during the training must make sure they know that they can only use programmes 6 followed by programme 4. This is to keep it consistent and so people get the same ride they saw 2 minutes ago there is nothing worse than riding a ride then getting off and realising the ppl getting on get a different ride lol.

Only time I've seen Programme 7 being used while guests were on the ride was back in summer after the bars were being a pain and then it code phasing.Guests got 3 cycles to make up for it 6,4,7 :rolleyes:I was like grrr why do I have to be batching? Only time you guys weren't doing programme 6, programme 4 was when we had problems with the brakes and you guys had to keep sending it programme 4, programme 4.More intense ride :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well Rameses wont be as good this year as 2 of the best people to ever operate this ride have left chessington for better things. The ride itself will still be good but the 2 operators that are not at chessington anymore will make for some upset guests riding it.Rameses is one of the best rides at chessington in my opinion either Rameses or Fury are the best rides within the park. I will have to wait and see if they replace 2 of the best operators with anyone good.

Well Rameses wont be as good this year as 2 of the best people to ever operate this ride have left chessington for better things. The ride itself will still be good but the 2 operators that are not at chessington anymore will make for some upset guests riding it.Rameses is one of the best rides at chessington in my opinion either Rameses or Fury are the best rides within the park. I will have to wait and see if they replace 2 of the best operators with anyone good.

Aww, Skunky... if only you knew how awful Fury is to operate*. You'd retract that statement in a flash ;) *Only joking kids, its amazing ;)

lol I didnt mean to operate I meant to ride, I wouldn't know what it is like to operate.It is going to be very hard to replace the 2 people they have lost one of them still gets recognised where ever they go even at the thorpe meet they were recognised by 4 groups of people with the normal hey you going back this year or the general he used to work at chessington its like being famous lol