Tidal Wave

Harry

Or, you could just go to the toilets and wet your face with cold water?! :lol: Or do the toilets have a 60 mins queue! :D So then, I would stick with your idea TimR! :D

But in the toliets you can't get your whole body wet, and plus getting sprayed lightly is more fun :D.

Or do the toilets have a 60 mins queue!

Well on Fright Nights they probally do! :D.

But in the toliets you can't get your whole body wet, and plus getting sprayed lightly is more fun :lol:.Well on Fright Nights they probally do! :D.

Go and roll about in Neptunes Beach then! :(But yes Tim, I understand what you mean.I think boys would be going to the toilet in a bush if the toilets were 60 mins! :D

Bit Random, but has anyone ever seen the water from the Drop being turned off at the end of the day? I saw it on Sunday and thought it looked quite cool, you could see the water slowly making its way down revealing the wood underneath.

nope, but I have seen it when its dry.By the way, does anyone have a picture of those new water guns?

Bit Random, but has anyone ever seen the water from the Drop being turned off at the end of the day? I saw it on Sunday and thought it looked quite cool, you could see the water slowly making its way down revealing the wood underneath.

Yes tpkabz, I have seen it! :P But only once though. :P It looks really weird seeing it slowly run down the drop, and as you said tpkabz exposing the wood. It is weird how something like that can make you stare for a few minutes! :P

agree'danother way for thorpe to make money

As they earn a lot of money they should give all regular TPM members that actually log on and post free merlin annual passes! :P Yaaay! :P As for Tidal Wave, I am surprisingly looking foward to going on this when I visit THORPE PARK!(With my poncho if cold though! :P )

Yes but Loggers moves faster then a Tidal Wave boat. Frankly spraying a slow moving baot with water when said boat already has 20 drenched riders would frankly piss me off immensely.

That is true! And that is also why I am not probably going to go on Tidal Wave when I visit soon! :)Note to self - Take poncho for the 1st time on Loggers Leap if going to get more wet my a squirty thingy than the actual ride! :)

So that means the only water rides without them is Rumba Rapids! :( I still can't believe taking my poncho on Loggers! :) That might actually ruin my ride!As for Tidal Wave, them ba*****s (Unlike Mark, I can't get away with swearing! :P ) better not get me wet! :) (and no I am not going to slap beat anyone! :(