Tidal Wave

Harry

That happened to me when I went on shirtless on Tidal Wave.It only hurt for a bit thank god then went away.

Well I got it really bad, I was in almighty pain. I must have been sitting awkwardly or something but I am not ever going on it again because it hurt like hell. my stomach then just ached and ached for the week .

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather get wet myself. I don't see the point of people going on rides like Tidal Wave wearing these things. Why go on it if you don't want to get wet?Sorry if this offends anyone here, just my personal opinion.

I have always thought that aswell, IMO its money down the drain, it doesn't make sense, why go on a wet ride if you want to cover yourself with a piece of plastic.

I do agree, and I always go on the rides to get soaked! But I can see where some people are coming from. In the case of Tidal Wave, some people may love the thrill and feeling of the drop, but may not want to get soaked. It's the same with something like Rumba. If there is a family that wants a nice, quiet relaxing ride, but don't want to get soaked to their skin, then they may want to spend money covering up.

I do agree, and I always go on the rides to get soaked! But I can see where some people are coming from. In the case of Tidal Wave, some people may love the thrill and feeling of the drop, but may not want to get soaked. It's the same with something like Rumba. If there is a family that wants a nice, quiet relaxing ride, but don't want to get soaked to their skin, then they may want to spend money covering up.

I see what you mean, thats why I like Rumba becuase you don't get soaked, but in my opinion you get too wet on Tidal Wave if I go on it I stay damp/wet all day and I don't really want to use the human dryers as they are quite expensive.

Then you have a choice!Either purchase a poncho, or get wet.

Like I've already said...:

Me too - I've made myself a new rule that I'll take a pair of swimming trunks to change into, and an old crappy shirt. Then I can get as wet as I like without worrying.

I would rather get wet myself. I don't see the point of people going on rides like Tidal Wave wearing these things. Why go on it if you don't want to get wet?Sorry if this offends anyone here, just my personal opinion.

Not offensive at all, you're talking sense mate. Here's a guy who understands me.People go so over-the-top about getting wet. Don't they know what happens when they step into a bath or shower?

Like I've already said...:Not offensive at all, you're talking sense mate. Here's a guy who understands me.People go so over-the-top about getting wet. Don't they know what happens when they step into a bath or shower?

But when people step into a bath or shower they aren't usually wearing clothes and walking around all day in those wet clothes. :(

• 4 weeks later...