Has anyone used Ride Access before?

carlsimons

Question

I have a disability and have just received my access card to prove this.

I'm now going to use this to apply for a ride access pass with Thorpe Park.

My question is, with a ride access pass, do I still have to wait the normal queue time each ride before I go onto the next ride?

For example, if stealth has an hour wait do I have to still wait the hour before I can use the pass on the next ride? Or can I use it to just get access to the disabled queue rather than the normal queue?

Hope that makes sense

Thank you

2 answers to this question

With the Ride Access Pass, you will go through the dedicated Ride Access Pass entrance and go on the ride pretty much instantly. You then have to wait whatever the queue time for that ride was before you can use the Pass again.

This used to be done by staff writing times on a card, but I'm not sure if it's evolved into a digital format now.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:28 PM, carlsimons said:

I have a disability and have just received my access card to prove this.

I'm now going to use this to apply for a ride access pass with Thorpe Park.

My question is, with a ride access pass, do I still have to wait the normal queue time each ride before I go onto the next ride?

For example, if stealth has an hour wait do I have to still wait the hour before I can use the pass on the next ride? Or can I use it to just get access to the disabled queue rather than the normal queue?

Hope that makes sense

Thank you

If you are timed out for an hour you can still use main queues in between - for example if you are timed out for 60mins and another ride only has a short wait then you can use the main queue on that ride before using your ride access pass again.  You can use your ride access once the time out has passed to go to the next ride using the pass.  Hopefully that makes sense