Rita

Dan9

You can't say it won't fit in next to Thirteen without baring in mind the reactions there would have been if the Ugland theme had been kept. I doubt you'd rather them have kept Ritas old theme, and at least blended it well.

Well I can because I personally don't see it. We could argue whether it matters what Rita looks like when all the focus will be on the new ride.

• 1 month later...

I really loved it. Great launch. I just wish I could get up the courage to go on Stealth lol. I have this issue with launches. I'm ok going on almost any ride, but if it launches much faster than 60mph I chicken out.Oh well lol. Rita is a fantastic ride. Gave me a really good headrush. It also pulls some decent G's, so it's good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, it's definitely an improvement, however in my opinion it's still an average ride in a diabolical location with an absolutely terrible queue.http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs342.ash1/29253_10150220269890417_546350416_14034099_3216481_n.jpgQuite a good picture of the new look ^^ And the new ORP case etc, I can't find a picture but it looks good and just has the new logo on.

• 5 months later...